Fluorine

Charli XCX

Looks like Unlock It got dropped from the setlist in favor of 1999. Makes me kind of sad lol, I mean I'm glad she gets to perform 1999 now but it made me so happy that she was playing a Pop 2 song to stadium audiences, its kinda unreal when you think about it. Even tho most ppl who heard it were probably like wtf is this sksksksk

its not that experimental I can imagine the republican tour fans getting into it.

Also are these basically the xcx confirmed mixtape guests?

I actually don't even know what I would do with a headline Charli tour. Quit my job and become a groupie? Possibly

Omg if charli had a headlining tour I would be like that giraffe twink that showed up to every lana tour date and ask to snort coke off her tits

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

i love how we all conveniently forgot about the iconic bop that is Shoes... :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:

bc shoes actually has the possibility of making it to the album bc it hasn't leaked yet

ew this rat? she can go back to getting that capitalistic dick

So excited for the possibility of a solo tour! Like for real, an album must be coming - she already said 1999 is the first single (from unknown) and if she plans to tour solo next year, I'm expecting new material... Especially if she's trying to appeal to the GP.

She probably just doesn't want to confirm or talk about the album yet after the XCX World scenario.

My dream setlist for a solo tour would be (I included experimental and mainstream tracks)

01 Unlock It

02 Focus

03 3am (Pull Up)

04 Doing It

05 No Angel

06 Boys

07 What I Like

08 Roll With Me

09 Delicious

10 I Got It

11 Dirty Sexy Money

12 1999