Fluorine

Charli XCX

the way backseat is her best opening song... wow

I honestly can’t decide between Dreamer & Backseat which I love more and which is a better opening to its respective album.. I think they’re both flawless.

14417469274.gif

All I gotta say is f*** whoever leaked xcx world, I would have been fine waiting for the album as she clearly stated in the interview she was going to release it, thanks for ruining our chances of getting the best album of ever and hurting Charli so badly :defeated: :defeated:

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

All I gotta say is f*** whichever leaked xcx world, I would have been fine waiting for the album as she clearly stated in the interview she was going to release it, thanks for ruining our chances of getting the best album of ever and hurting Charli so badly  :defeated:  :defeated:

sis she got over it, she released pop 2, number 1 angel and finally charli. we can move on too.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I'm wondering.. If XCX World never leaked, where would Charli be right now? Where would we be right now? Pop 2 would've probably never happend. She probably wouldn't have that solidified fanbase of popper sniffing fags she has now. A lot of people's lives would be very different cause the butterfly effect, one album drop can change someone's entire life cause the smallest things can have the biggest influences. Her life would be totally different. Thousands of gays' lives would be totally different. My life would be totally different tbh, even though I've been stanning before Pop 2 and I cant pinpoint an exact moment where this mixtape influenced big life changes, me listening to that mixtape probably influenced small little things in my life that lead me to be right here in this moment typing this out. I'm having an existential crisis rn. Imagining a world where XCX World never leaked fucks me up cause that's a world where everything's different. I try to block that thought out. The XCX effect. 

qfrWuBl.png

I'm wondering.. If XCX World never leaked, where would Charli be right now? Where would we be right now? Pop 2 would've probably never happend. She probably wouldn't have that solidified fanbase of popper sniffing fags she has now. A lot of people's lives would be very different cause the butterfly effect, one album drop can change someone's entire life cause the smallest things can have the biggest influences. Her life would be totally different. Thousands of gays' lives would be totally different. My life would be totally different tbh, even though I've been stanning before Pop 2 and I cant pinpoint an exact moment where this mixtape influenced big life changes, me listening to that mixtape probably influenced small little things in my life that lead me to be right here in this moment typing this out. I'm having an existential crisis rn. Imagining a world where XCX World never leaked fucks me up cause that's a world where everything's different. I try to block that thought out of my memory. The XCX effect.

you good ?

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

XCX World leaking was the best thing that could’ve happened TBH! Bounce killed the album that leaked & it wouldn’t have been the same upon the release. ATAP & Bounce would’ve been scrapped! Boys would be on it & it would be even more popified by the label. The XCX World that would’ve came would have not been the same. It probably wouldn’t have been released in 2017 either. Probably in 2018 with a few tracks added on & replaced.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

XCX World leaking was the best thing that could’ve happened TBH! Bounce killed the album that leaked & it wouldn’t have been the same upon the release. ATAP & Bounce would’ve been scrapped! Boys would be on it & it would be even more popified by the label. The XCX World that would’ve came would have not been the same. It probably wouldn’t have been released in 2017 either. Probably in 2018 with a few tracks added on & replaced.

Bounce wasn't scrapped. She said in a May 2017 interview that it would be on the album when it was pushed back to be released in 2018. https://twitter.com/FckyeahCharli/status/884523703731720192

Bounce wasn't scrapped. She said in a May 2017 interview that it would be on the album when it was pushed back to be released in 2018. https://twitter.com/FckyeahCharli/status/884523703731720192

Bounce was supposed to be the next single but due to the jimmy kümmel performance reception it was scrapped. Also as BFY said bounce is what put the nail in that version’s coffin. Had it been released it wouldn’t have been the same or might’ve been the only one from the OG with probably only CTMP bounce GNO NA & probably ATAP making it from the OG

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I'm wondering.. If XCX World never leaked, where would Charli be right now? Where would we be right now? Pop 2 would've probably never happend. She probably wouldn't have that solidified fanbase of popper sniffing fags she has now. A lot of people's lives would be very different cause the butterfly effect, one album drop can change someone's entire life cause the smallest things can have the biggest influences. Her life would be totally different. Thousands of gays' lives would be totally different. My life would be totally different tbh, even though I've been stanning before Pop 2 and I cant pinpoint an exact moment where this mixtape influenced big life changes, me listening to that mixtape probably influenced small little things in my life that lead me to be right here in this moment typing this out. I'm having an existential crisis rn. Imagining a world where XCX World never leaked fucks me up cause that's a world where everything's different. I try to block that thought out. The XCX effect. 

Pop 2 is my favourite album of hers, I truly worship it, I probably wouldn't even be the hardcore stan I am

whew.........??????????????????????

Bounce was supposed to be the next single but due to the jimmy kümmel performance reception it was scrapped. Also as BFY said bounce is what put the nail in that version’s coffin. Had it been released it wouldn’t have been the same or might’ve been the only one from the OG with probably only CTMP bounce GNO NA & probably ATAP making it from the OG

The "tracklist" we have isn't even what would have been released anyway if Bounce was released as a possible second single . Charli literally said taxi was scrapped in the same month that "tracklist" is apparently from and was why she performed it live during her exchange concert...

This interview from January 2017 points to GNO likely being the second single. https://static.stereogum.com/uploads/2017/01/Charli-XCX-magazine-spread-1485201476.jpg

And Charli previewed Bounce during that one Vevo interview in May 2017 which means that Bounce definitely wasn't scrapped due to the performance. She even said it was alive in early 2018 which hinted at a possible monthly single release. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJEa3XTe4l0

We'll never actually know what truly happened unless we're Charli or her team.

GNO would've been the lead single if the movie it was made for wasn't thrown in the trash.

bounce was going to be the 2nd single released in april 2017 and had a planned video which was never shot. the jimmy kimmel performance made a huge impact on the label's thoughts on the album as a whole. she may have said it's "alive" in her eyes, but it was definitely not the case for the label.

she also played bounce during the vevo interview in may 2017 thinking that the album was coming soon, when that was not the case.

she says she would've released the album if it didn't leak, but I don't think that's necessarily true. there were already so many problems with the label, the producers involved, sophie, and charli's attitude towards her management and label management. 

GNO would've been the lead single if the movie it was made for wasn't thrown in the trash.

bounce was going to be the 2nd single released in april 2017 and had a planned video which was never shot. the jimmy kimmel performance made a huge impact on the label's thoughts on the album as a whole. she may have said it's "alive" in her eyes, but it was definitely not the case for the label.

she also played bounce during the vevo interview in may 2017 thinking that the album was coming soon, when that was not the case.

she says she would've released the album if it didn't leak, but I don't think that's necessarily true. there were already so many problems with the label, the producers involved, sophie, and charli's attitude towards her management and label management.

What movie was it made for again?