Jack

Melanie Martinez

i mean ok cool

I still have no idea where I stand with her tbh :crossed:

it's not just about the rape accusation- although thats a pretty big part (even though timothy seems off in a lot of ways), there's that yunglita chick she hangs out with who has quite an interesting history with fetishisizing some of the things melanie's been accused of, some of her old pals she's had fall outs with speaking up (I mean melanie's fans are fucking vicious, i can see why they hadn't said anything before a major thing happened and more people are willing to listen). all in all it's just a mess lol.

but what i do know for sure is i really like that blue wig.

I agree. I'm unsure of how to feel about her at the moment.

Yeah all I know for sure is that I'm never gonna buy any of her music or merch again or go to a show. I'll listen to the album probably on YouTube but it will be hard to get through the movie without cringing or just not knowing if I'm doing the right thing lol

Ok so here’s what I’ve been thinking. Ever since the Me too movement, any person accused of sexual assault or rape gets kicked out of their jobs, labels, movie studios, offices etc etc and those companies/jobs put out a statement. The fact that Melanie’s management team and record label have not said a single word must mean that she never did anything right?? Why would they sacrifice their reputation by keeping silent and keeping her on their label when they have ton loads of other singers to make money off and they can just boot her off and be over it??

Unless I’m slow and both Atlantic and her manager have said something already

I think it’s okay to listen to her music if that’s what you wanna do. Personally I can’t shake the allegations when I listen.

But I think actively DEFENDING her when really no one knows the truth is not okay...

Does anyone have all her unreleased/non-album music? I'm looking for it and can't find all of it.

I think it’s okay to listen to her music if that’s what you wanna do. Personally I can’t shake the allegations when I listen.
But I think actively DEFENDING her when really no one knows the truth is not okay...

agreed.

I don't believe one person or another. I just want the music and keep it moving.

giphy.gif

even if she didnt get accused of rape her music is still trash. she needs to ditch the whole baby thing and write real lyrics

i enjoyed her music in my emo stages during 2015. i wouldnt say its trash, but the whole rape thing ruins the picture.

at least its not halsey lyrics

xMcVPI7.jpg

I don’t agree with Timothy and I think she is jealous of Melanie and is trying to ruin her reputation. However, if she actually WAS raped, that changes the picture entirely and the opposite of what I said is true

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

even if she didnt get accused of rape her music is still trash. she needs to ditch the whole baby thing and write real lyrics

you're a hater.

giphy.gif

If one of you's vandalize the Melanie Martinez Wikia I'll leak "Where Do Babies Come From" and "Heartbeat" exclusively on here xx

do it anyways, no one cares about her anymore tbh lmao fjdfgjs and nobody had ever cared for her wikia

do it anyways, no one cares about her anymore tbh lmao fjdfgjs and nobody had ever cared for her wikia

Literally no one wants to trade for her shit anymore so I might as well give it to someone before I throw these cringy ass songs away lol

If one of you's vandalize the Melanie Martinez Wikia I'll leak "Where Do Babies Come From" and "Heartbeat" exclusively on here xx

leak them