Gangster Bitch

Lana Confessions

I don't really own anything physical of her stuff.. had the CD but idk where it is. lol and this doesn't bother me

Yeah, the only scenario I'd need a physical CD in my mind is if I went to one of her concerts and she signed it.

When my friend first showed me the Born to Die music video. I thought to myself "Lol another hipster lady with boring love music"

Pretty much this.

Often I find out that I misunderstood/didn't know crucial lyrics that I listened to a hundred times :facepalm:

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

I still hate it. I own only one Lana remix, don't have any CDs, and think her career is on a downward slope.

Madrigal, I can't handle this, and I'm going to need some positive ass opinions right the heck now :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

- I burned a CD for my friend back in January with "Video Games" by Lana Del Ray on it, illegally downloaded so it cut off around three and a half minutes and I didn't even know :creep:

- I've never made it all the way through those Mando Diao performances

- Ditto the Woodkid performances, although they're not bad

I basically discovered Lana by habbo

I didn't like her

and I called her lana del ray because of the staff page on habbo

Va1o6.png

sad life at how i discovered lana on habbo but didn't like the way she looked so i didn't bother listening to her, but then after a while i finally listened to video games and i hated it at first, gave it a few more listens, got hooked, got bored of just video games and blue jeans and kinda outta luck... and then btd (song) came out and then I discovered more unreleased songs and i was like wow and then when BTD leaked I downloaded it, I wasn't intending to buy it, but after a week of listening to BTD I loved it.

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

Guest Maru the Cat

I haven't listened to a huge chunk of my Lana discography in months. In the past few months, I've neglected everything except the 3 songs we have from T.P.E. and Fake Diamond... and a few others, I think. I'm working on listening to it though!!! It's just taking time, but recently I've been listening to other "discarded" artists (very proud of myself for that, yay for small victories!! :3), so I have faith I can do this too.... eventually. :defeated: I should probably upload all the songs into my iTunes sometime soon. I can't wait to listen to T.P.E. with everyone and have create good memories to associate with the songs! :3

I also haven't watched the Summertime Sadness music video in it's entirety, and what I have watched has been on mute. :toofloppy: