Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

:party: Game time! :party: 

Let's see if we can write 10 positive things about Lust For Life (the album) in 10 posts after each other! I'll start.

1. I'm glad that we're getting at least 18 tracks!  :heart:

I'll be back to see the results tomorrow.  :hooker:

2. Yosemite is on it

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Lana looked really cute on Sunday in that dress! Something has to be coming soon. I feel like this week or next week would be a good time to get some news but its Lana so who knows???

You betcha Lana will be posting this on her instagram any time now

L50gv4k.png

Bookmark me!

Finally a "bookmark me" that may be true lol!

pre order late july (soon) and we will get a song before the album cherry off course 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

I don't mind her not promoting and being inactive but I just want a lot of qualify music videos for this era, stuff I can look back at and be like WOW it was amazing seeing that for the first time, I kindof feel that way with the lfl and love music video and I definetly appreciate them more than the honeymoon era music bids but I hope there's more music videos to come that are as amazing as btd Paradise and UV music videos. I just really enjoy having great imagery with music.

How many more music vids do y'all think we'll be getting?

:party: Game time! :party: 

Let's see if we can write 10 positive things about Lust For Life (the album) in 10 posts after each other! I'll start.

1. I'm glad that we're getting at least 18 tracks!  :heart:

I'll be back to see the results tomorrow.  :hooker:

The amazing album trailer we got this era

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I don't mind her not promoting and being inactive but I just want a lot of qualify music videos for this era, stuff I can look back at and be like WOW it was amazing seeing that for the first time, I kindof feel that way with the lfl and love music video and I definetly appreciate them more than the honeymoon era music bids but I hope there's more music videos to come that are as amazing as btd Paradise and UV music videos. I just really enjoy having great imagery with music.

How many more music vids do y'all think we'll be getting?

The amazing album trailer we got this era

Maybe 5 or 6

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Maybe 5 or 6

Wow can you imagine how amazing that'd be, I'm guessing they'll all be connected just like love and lust for life are? And I remember someone pointing out a while ago that in the album trailer there are 7 planets and they all might represent the planets of the different music vids and that's not really a reach since love and lust for life are on diff planets...

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I thought Lana posted new music every time there was a space discovery

Oh wait that was a different Lana everything changed when the G-Eazy attacked

Lol at the Last Air Bender teas 

Everything+Changed+When+the+Fire+Nation+

Playing the poso game, at least we'll still have song outtakes eventually if she decides not to place them on the actual record. 

UV/Honeymoon

I would love 7 videos, but 3 is more realistic, since uv and hm had 3 videos :/

But both uv and hm had only 1 video before the album release, and now we have 2 so... Who knows :)

Maybe Lana is recording some video in this quiet period