Say Yes to Heaven

The Good Life and Beautiful People Originally Intended for 'Big Eyes'

Nah, that's definitely not the case. There was a period from about 2011 to 2014 where Lana was trying to sell a lot of her back catalogue of unreleased songs as demos for other artists. Break My Fall was going to be on Diana Vickers' album but got scrapped when Lana's version leaked, for example. Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight was on a pitch site for sale in 2014 and that track was probably at least three or four years old when she was trying to sell it.

yeah but those artists should be coming up with their own songs and not copying other singers lmao, i mean i guess it sucks if lana is trying to make money off of them considering they are her songs after all but her current music is making tons anyway so

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Okay those lyrics are dark and powerful but there so good :creep:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Red is the color of your mouth when you drink rum punch.
You like to lay in yellow sun.  
And red are the color of your eyes when you drink too much.
You pack your place, you pack a punch.

These lyrics are so haunting. I love it. Except for the first line, i don't like the rum punch part, and how it rhymes with punch again in the last line  :toofunny:

But god, I dont care about Life is Beautiful anymore, GIVE ME THIS

They removed the lyrics from the article, maybe they realized it was new information.

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

The released version is sooo much better, these original lyrics are just not good

I really like the line - And red are the color of your eyes when you drink too much. - but the rest is meh. I would still like to here it tho. Maybe the production and her voice would make up for the mediocre lyrics.

yeah but those artists should be coming up with their own songs and not copying other singers lmao, i mean i guess it sucks if lana is trying to make money off of them considering they are her songs after all but her current music is making tons anyway so

copying is not the really word 

this practice is as old as the music industry. Producers, songwiters, etc sell their lyrics, stems, arrangements, etc. to make money. you "shop" around your product in the industry hoping someone notices it and buys it for their own. 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/1550426/20-hit-songs-meant-for-other-singers

idk if anyone knows this but i heard a rumor(from a reliable source) that the good life is a frank sinatra cover HALP

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

idk if anyone knows this but i heard a rumor(from a reliable source) that the good life is a frank sinatra cover HALP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdrg7ayezXo

Wouldn’t doubt it. Multiple insider accounts have stated it was a cover and I remember Eclipse tweeting “oh the good life” once.

Wouldn’t doubt it. Multiple insider accounts have stated it was a cover and I remember Eclipse tweeting “oh the good life” once.

i promise its from a very reliable source!!! it needs to leak!!! apparently its awesome. #leakthegoodlife2k18

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan