Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

im curious at this album because she keeps sending mixed signals. we all know she said her attitude on tour coincides with the persona of the next album , what she wears on tour and how she acts gives me a more "ive discovered my bad bitch, sexy, funny side" from the constant mini skirts and her thigh high boots and her occasional smoking with making jokes at fans during the show. it doesnt seem like shes just SWALLOWED in this fantasy world of "rainbow, sparkly happiness" its more of a "ive become happy with myself" to where shes expressing all risque, cool, and funny sides to her . i feel like this next album WILL have some sort of cool, laid back guitar string vibes because at her best Lana is just laid back and she will give us a record to vibe and chill to on a summer day.

Never in my whole life I've seen anything with more wisdom than this  :wowcry: I'm getting this tatted tomorrow 

giphy.gif

I really like the song she co-wrote with Miles Kane "Loaded"

​Sounds like the song was just sitting around for years and she gave it life (and probably the beat too)

​Very "All the young dudes"

​too bad David never recorded with her

Would love to see her do All the Young Dudes

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I'm sure she just used her white girl voice more than never before. Same with OTTR

Also off topic but send me that picture from your avi I've never seen it and I love it thanks

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Also off topic but send me that picture from your avi I've never seen it and I love it thanks

Ikr so iconic :creep:

XObDxX3.jpg

Edit: There's one with more size

Edited by Lana Rey Loreen

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Okay i was just listening to the Tropico credits and the musical score is one of the most beautiful things i've ever heard :lange: . Dan Heath NEEDS to produce her new album full of positive cinematic Bell Air-esque kind of tracks :oprah:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Okay i was just listening to the Tropico credits and the musical score is one of the most beautiful things i've ever heard :lange: . Dan Heath NEEDS to produce her new album full of positive cinematic Bell Air-esque kind of tracks :oprah:

I was just rewatching Tropico the other day and thought the same thing! Such a gorgeous piece and ties all the songs together beautifully, out of all her album 'sounds' to revisit I would want this the most 

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

I was just rewatching Tropico the other day and thought the same thing! Such a gorgeous piece and ties all the songs together beautifully, out of all her album 'sounds' to revisit I would want this the most 

It's one of the most beautiful instrumentals i've heard from her, it's full of so much happiness and light but at the same time its so melancholic and lonely - Beats all her soundtracks by a mile

Every new start to an era reminds me of the buildup to ULTRA. When young and beautiful was still in the air, summertime remix still bopping in the radios, everyone on edge to see what she's gonna come up with. The teasing, the coechella performances, the flopped letterman live, the issues with her interviews and all that shiet. WEST COAST was that bitch. She's the one that steals your man, your  girl, your friends and your edges. I need another bussy popping, slow synths, heavy drums and LESS FUCKING FILTERS on her voice kinda production. Or else, west coast will continue to suck my manz dick, and i ain't mad.

y'all pray for me, pray for Lana

xoxo 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

I would kill for her to do more songs like West Coast, it's the only song to me that truly captures the darkness LA lifestyle

Guys... You know I love you all... But why I'm seeing hate on 'Love'? That's totally unaceptable :oprah3:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: