Rose Garden Dreams

Madison Beer

9 hours ago, cinnamon teeth said:

there's a new grey tshirt (it was $30 i believe) which i got and a new sweater i think but other than that it seemed to be the same from the european leg. i had m&g vip so i just went and got a shirt before ga got let in but i never noticed a super long line or anything! 

so jealous you got to meet her! im so excited for my show, only 9 more days :party:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

sbs really needed a b side

sweet dreams, cool, go to bed, what love means, cruel world, and blood on your shoes are some of her best songs tbh. 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

1 hour ago, camera ready said:

A BOP :hype:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

On 7/19/2024 at 2:01 PM, Pico Ocean Boulevard said:

A BOP :hype:

Just came here to post this. Love it, as good as as Make you Mine.

Her music is super vibey and she looks like Megan Fox in her prime. What's not to like. Major Lana vibes too. They should do a collab.

But does this mean a new album is coming out? Or are these just random singles.

hey everyone, sorry to bump this thread but i wanted to know, is this draft tracklist for life support real?

and if so, do people have songs like "hush your lips", "whatever it goes / like we did in january", "on my bed" "roller-coaster of life" "on me, in me" (this one seems very fake but idk)

1. Good In Goodbye
  2. Hush Your Lips
  3. Blue
  4. White Rabbit (Devil In A Dress)
  5. Emotional Bruises
  6. Wherever It Goes / Like We Did In January
  7. On My Bed
  8. Effortlessly
  9. Roller-Coaster Of Life
  10. Selfish
  11. On Me, In Me
  12. Baby
  13. Stained Glass
  14. Stay Numb And Carry On
  15. Everything Happens For A Reason

this was posted here a couple of years ago (which also had a "deluxe" edition which was obviously fake). thanks in advance

On 5/1/2024 at 3:08 AM, crazyforyou said:

sbs really needed a b side

sweet dreams, cool, go to bed, what love means, cruel world, and blood on your shoes are some of her best songs tbh. 

she should've put bubbles and what love means on the deluxe imo, it would be same as how i wonder is response to spinnin

18 hours ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

Make you mine’s the perfect song imo. It’s calm active dark, it’s the perfect song for a baseline kinda vibe. 

it’s perfectly syncopated to my resting heart rate I love it

Make You Mine NEEDS A PHYSICAL RELEASE!

IMG-3521.jpg

On 7/22/2024 at 1:40 PM, WhatLoveMeans said:

hey everyone, sorry to bump this thread but i wanted to know, is this draft tracklist for life support real?

and if so, do people have songs like "hush your lips", "whatever it goes / like we did in january", "on my bed" "roller-coaster of life" "on me, in me" (this one seems very fake but idk)

1. Good In Goodbye
  2. Hush Your Lips
  3. Blue
  4. White Rabbit (Devil In A Dress)
  5. Emotional Bruises
  6. Wherever It Goes / Like We Did In January
  7. On My Bed
  8. Effortlessly
  9. Roller-Coaster Of Life
  10. Selfish
  11. On Me, In Me
  12. Baby
  13. Stained Glass
  14. Stay Numb And Carry On
  15. Everything Happens For A Reason

this was posted here a couple of years ago (which also had a "deluxe" edition which was obviously fake). thanks in advance

It's not real - we only knew some of the songs through interview / performing live / her name dropping them 

On 7/23/2024 at 5:05 AM, WhatLoveMeans said:

she should've put bubbles and what love means on the deluxe imo, it would be same as how i wonder is response to spinnin

I feel like any of the unreleased tracks could have easily replaced Dangerous and Showed Me :brigitte: but I still love the album regardless 

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

On 7/25/2024 at 5:00 AM, Lindsay Lohan said:

It's not real - we only knew some of the songs through interview / performing live / her name dropping them 

I feel like any of the unreleased tracks could have easily replaced Dangerous and Showed Me :brigitte: but I still love the album regardless 

i have to disagree because honestly those songs are classics now since they were singles... and also speaking of tracklists, there was this one tracklist that had same songs as the final tracklist + apology (interlude), what love means and people these days, i genuinely think she should've used that one because 14 tracks is too few imo, 17 would be perfect

I saw Madison last night and I think it was one of the most life altering nights of my life. I was vip which had soundcheck and a q&a and it makes me so sad how people hate her so much. She sat down and was the most genuine person I’ve ever encountered it sounds stupid but it felt like listening to a friend. She talked about all the hate and how she never wants any of it and recently people have been comparing her to other artists like Sabrina and how Sabrina should be allowed to have her moment and shine and let Madison be Madison. She said that she doesn’t care if people call her a flop because she makes music for herself and for her fans. I went alone and I swear Madison looked at me well over 10 times. She pointed at me during “nothing matters but you” which is a song for the fans and I’ve never cried in a concert let alone cry over something that wasn’t sadness or pain and I was bawling like a baby for so long after. Also personally this is controversial but because I was so close and the q&a it was the best concert I’ve been to, even better than eras it just felt so much more personal and amazing.

this girl genuinely deserves the best the way people perceive her is so deeply foul and disgusting and the narrative of her being problematic and mean is so out of this world.

also some things she said in the q&a was that she’s definitely not going anywhere just a normal break that an artist would have after finishing up an era. She has 1 song that’s definitely on the next album that she really likes and it starts with an f. She wants to make a beauty and fragrance lien. The fragrance line would be perfumes and candles with a vanilla woody scent but less sweet.