folklore

Ayesha Erotica

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

there is absolutely no way lana is going to collab with whoever this is :eyeroll3:

People want THIS but can't stand my Melanie Martinez suggestion? IDGI.

giphy.gif

Just now, baddisease said:

:thumb3: this sends me because FOR YEARS you’ve been begging for this mel x lana collab but you have a point

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

When the collab is called "Question For The Cunture" :sluttybunny:

Haha, the bunny gif is so funny and cute! I imagine it dancing to Dark Paradise. Is there a way to make the bunny my profile picture? When it does a bow I burst out laughing. 

Also, Ayesha actually made a song called Lana Del Rey and it was a rendition of another tweet! It was the ones sent to Azaelea Banks. It should be on SoundCloud. 

Just now, Strangelove said:

Haha, the bunny gif is so funny and cute! I imagine it dancing to Dark Paradise. Is there a way to make the bunny my profile picture? When it does a bow I burst out laughing. 

Also, Ayesha actually made a song called Lana Del Rey and it was a rendition of another tweet! It was the ones sent to Azaelea Banks. It should be on SoundCloud. 

Can you hold down onto the gif, and download it? I'm unsure if it will save as a moving image, then just select that while changing your avi :popcorn:! If not, trying looking up "stripping cartoon bunny Emote/emoticon"

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Can you hold down onto the gif, and download it? I'm unsure if it will save as a moving image, then just select that while changing your avi :popcorn:! If not, trying looking up "stripping cartoon bunny Emote/emoticon"

I think it is too big of a file. Would need to downsize it when I get my hands on my PC. Thanks for the help. 

2 minutes ago, Runaway Bride said:

LMAO NOT YOU GUYS THINKING THEY WILL COLLAB😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

anyway, ayesha ate this up!!

Anything is possible right? I had no idea who any of the singers were on her newest album at all. Even Lust For Life, I had no idea who the Tomorrow... feature was previously. I am remaining positive. 

10 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

Anything is possible right? I had no idea who any of the singers were on her newest album at all. Even Lust For Life, I had no idea who the Tomorrow... feature was previously. I am remaining positive. 

oh dear strangelove......

7-C203-B15-3-B99-4326-B6-CD-B0-DC858-EB3

12 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

:assad:

lana reactived what insta? because i don't see honeymoon or lanadelrey on insta :eek:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Runaway Bride said:

thank you!!! i see it again :icant:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

bitch bye. there will be a nicki collab WAY before lana del rey collabs with fucking ayesha erotica. also, i dont think shes coming back out of her cave. sorrynotsorry.

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

if ayesha is coming back in 2023 ANYONE COULD COME BACK OHHHHHHHHHHH NATALIA KILLS IS COMING, GRIMES IS COMING, ALLIE X IS COMING EVERYONEMOVOEOEOVWEVFVDF

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

1 hour ago, baddisease said:

and what do Lana/Melanie have in common beyond the early-career "glorifying pedophilia" claim? (which doesn't even count, since Melanie flatout did do it)

idk why people are being so dismissive of Ayesha in this thread, she had a huge impact on the bubblegum bass/hyperpop side of things w/ artists like Slayyyter; yeah the idea of her collabing with Lana is fucking absurd from a music POV but these comments ain't it

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

5 minutes ago, FkaTwinks said:

and what do Lana/Melanie have in common beyond the early career "glorifying pedophilia" claim? (which doesn't even count, since Melanie flatout did do it)

idk why people are being so dismissive of Ayesha in this thread, she had a huge impact on the bubblegum bass/hyperpop side of things w/ artists like Slayyyter; yeah the idea of her collabing with Lana is fucking absurd from a music POV but these comments ain't it

she did not, quit reaching

also hyperpop sucks

giphy.gif

ayesha will NOT come back lol, and lana would never collab with her. I could not think of any artists that differ more than they do.

i get my boyfriend to pick me up every friday at the dairy queen