folklore

Ayesha Erotica

56 minutes ago, Loon1e said:

CCMT will be reproduced or Slayyyter will give her perms to use the original Instrumental

Iconic's 2nd verse can easily be re-written like---

VBS will prob be reproduced as it was originally produced by Crapface and she doesnt like him

Taco Bell is a 50/50 but I feel like Spencer wont allow it cause he knows Ayesha's version would outstream his version wbk

Hello Kitty & Alone is a 50/50 depends on Slayyyter

Taco Bell, Alone, and Hello Kitty could just be rewritten and reproduced if Ayesha wants to go that far.

i see ccmt being reproduced but not the other ones

source.gif

12 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

I appreciate the wishful thinking 😊

Fr like I highly doubt slayyyter or that kid will be okay with giving the rights back to songs they bought :deadbanana:

19 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

I don’t know if I’m excited or not cus let’s be honest what is even gonna be on this? Not Hello Kitty, Alone, Taco Bell, and probably not Come C My Tits.  I doubt Ayesha even owns Vacation Bible School and she doesn’t even know where the 2nd verse to ICONIC is.  I feel like it’s just gonna be a bunch of repurposed songs with Yvncc.

She can just ask Donatachi for Iconic. I'm sure Ayesha could easily retrieve most of her old files if she tried, like, just log into your email girl 

If she wants to do fan service then she should release the 2018 originals and not revamped versions with her boyfriend. I hope she doesn't touch Iconic because the 2018 version already sounds amazing and finalised. Apparently it's Yvncc's favourite, so we can hope he won't end up on the song...

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Spoiler
On 12/31/2023 at 11:58 PM, Coloringbooks said:

I think it's evident that she doesn't enjoy being famous/being "back" to music, and that's why a lot of the new stuff isn't hitting for many people. She's not feeling it. I don't care if she's "McBling" or not, I want good music. Her new stuff is a cashgrab and not the genuine expression we used to admire. It doesn't help how the talentless features (particularly from her boyfriend) are plaguing her discography. 

You can say "she's having fun! you just hate fun!" but "fun" doesn't automatically translate to quality music, let alone a quality roll-out. Even then, is she really? Her constant complaining on Twitter and lyrics about resenting fame/wanting to quit again in tracks like WTF and Snooki raise doubts. Likely also part of why she keeps making false promises and delaying everything. She left because she didn't want to be a public figure and couldn't handle being famous; I don't think she feels much differently now.

Reducing Ayesha's pre-retirement material to "coke whore phoned in fodder devoid of personality and boring" is a disrespectful and gross reduction of her artistry. There's no denying her past music, regardless of theme, undoubtedly had life and effort put into it because she was passionate about her craft then. She's admitted numerous times that she doesn't enjoy currently making or releasing music anymore—how could one possibly imply that something built upon vapid desperation in the face of everything she fears and despises is somehow superior to the genuine grit and vision she once possessed?

I feel bad for her bc you can tell she's not enjoying herself, that she hates her career, especially in the live performances, but she's the one who made the decision for a return so that's on her I guess. We all have our own tastes but claiming a song like "Zuziecide" is better than her old stuff is especially just bonkers to me! If some random was releasing the lame uninspired Yvncc'd music that she's currently dropping, you probably wouldn't be defending it. 

Very long but still true #TBH

32 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

I feel like you thinking about it too much😭😭😭😭Never that serious

👎… if it's not that serious then you don't have to reply—because if there's one thing I'ma do on here, it's post lengthy comments! we can say as much as we want, it's a discussion forum after all!

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

👎… if it's not that serious then you don't have to reply—because if there's one thing I'ma do on here, it's post lengthy comments! we can say as much as we want, it's a discussion forum after all!

imo we've not really entered her 'true' comeback yet... she's done a few features and some quick soundcloud songs that she's now deleted like... chill

stream snooki

i think her actual comeback will when she gets her spotify back and drops a single on there, freakalicious and h4u xox

1 hour ago, blameitonme said:

imo we've not really entered her 'true' comeback yet... she's done a few features and some quick soundcloud songs that she's now deleted like... chill

stream snooki

i think her actual comeback will when she gets her spotify back and drops a single on there, freakalicious and h4u xox

Like yeah, if you're taking I Just Stole a Kia seriously

Is anyone going to her LA show next week? I’m thinking about it but idk

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄