folklore

Ayesha Erotica

6 hours ago, White Dress said:

She’s never been in a better place in her life. 

Ayesha is having another mental breakdown and fighting with teenage stans on Twitter again (while pushing 30), this time it's about Kim Petras. She went from being a proudly private person to broadcasting her insecurities to the world, admitting to being a drug addict on live and repeating dozens of times that she hates her career and wants to quit again. :trisha4: She's admittedly unhappy and miserable, stop lying to yourself.

All of this overshadowing her actual single release announcement from a day ago (literally haven't seen a single person speak about it, probably because nobody wants more Yvncc collabs)

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3MIXxYxgz5/?igsh=MXR1c3NjdzhpNmxjZQ==

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

IMG-8047.jpg

Imagine someone jacking your entire style and losing huge opportunities because of it… crazy

No cause Republic thinking Slut Pop is better than Ayesha's entire discography is insane. I love Kim but I do see that Slut Pop is pretty much a straight up Ayesha ripoff and bunheads on twitter are super disgusting. And I hope Ayesha stays indie cause Labels would tone her down by a lot and would take away what makes her music so good by hiring a bunch of producers and songwriters and taking creative control over her.

Someone needs to take her phone away oh my god.

It was kind of fine when she was just squashing some little kim stans off her replies... but she got really nasty and started getting reeeeally transphobic and homophobic. 

She deserves to stand up for herself and for her friends if she feels that way but she really went too far.

1 minute ago, lanabanana11 said:

I’m gagged at the tea she spilled about Kim vs Slayyyter, that Kim has been bad mouthing slayyyter 

It's sad to say but I think Kim is probably a toxic person behind the scenes hiding behind her quirky shy awkward bimbo persona she puts on display as she has had so many fallouts with so many friends in the industry but we don't fully know but Ayesha exposing Kim like that is making it seem like it.

so H4U (2024) is scrapped already?

Kinda shocked at her acknowledging Cola La Flare LOL is she gonna start saying the N-word again 

2 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Kinda shocked at her acknowledging Cola La Flare LOL is she gonna start saying the N-word again 

Nothing stays concrete with her for all we know we will never get a album or mixtape ever again and only get random singles with Yvncc:cryney:

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

She's having another mental breakdown and fighting with teenage stans on Twitter again (pushing 30), this time it's about Kim Petras

Honestly fuck those online twitter stans, they deserve the worst. However, revealing all of her insecurities by going on a tangent on twitter later on was not a good look. Her comments about Kim's transition journey really didn't sit right with me but they also stem from insecurity so I totally get that as well. If what she said was true about Republic Records, then that's a huge opportunity loss for her and I absolutely get being mad about it and then the Kim stans went on to rile her up more and here we are. 

Hopefully things blow over soon. I really think twitter is not the social media platform for her. She was doing much better fully sticking on IG. 

4 hours ago, Loon1e said:

No cause Republic thinking Slut Pop is better than Ayesha's entire discography is insane. I love Kim but I do see that Slut Pop is pretty much a straight up Ayesha ripoff and bunheads on twitter are super disgusting. And I hope Ayesha stays indie cause Labels would tone her down by a lot and would take away what makes her music so good by hiring a bunch of producers and songwriters and taking creative control over her.

Slut Pop is so fucking cheap. It's literally soulless and crappy like the rest of Kim's music rn. Everything she does is a cash grab. Ayesha never did it for the money, she had artistic visionary in mind only.

12 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

what’s going awn someone post more twitter screenshots plz

She went on a huge tirade about Kim Petras and was arguing with random stans on Twitter, she brought up her parents and was mocking her transition and stuff like that 

7Mp0jMW_d.jpg?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=gra

This all started because apparently Republic considered signing Ayesha, but decided not to since they already have Kim doing the "slut pop" thing on their label?

Ayesha is also claiming that Kim had a falling out with Slayter and was trashing her behind the scenes

15 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

She went on a huge tirade about Kim Petras and was arguing with random stans on Twitter, she brought up her parents and was mocking her transition and stuff like that 

This all started because apparently Republic considered signing Ayesha, but decided not to since they already have Kim doing the "slut pop" thing on their label?

Ayesha is also claiming that Kim had a falling out with Slayter and was trashing her behind the scenes

Seems pretty justified. Kim stole her whole brand. I’d be pissed too. Kim is one of the fakest losers in the industry and is known to be MEAN.

it's about time someone put those poppers users in their place speak your truth my queen :gurl: however her transphobic remarks about kim are very… weird. you're trans yourself miss thing, have some decency for the community. but anyway kim badmouthing slayyyter? oh that's so embarrassing, you don't get to steal peoples identities and then trash them. :wtf:

47 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Woman Shocked GIFs | Tenor

She’s real unlike so many of y’all’s corporate pop garbage loser “slayyyy” internet celebrities or whatever. Props to her for sticking to her guns here. Some of you complain no matter WHAT she does so maybe just unstan?

I think distribution is the biggest issue here. Her whole career is in limbo because her name is unusable. 

Idgaf about anything else, the only thing I have to say is how incredibly disappointed I am with Ayesha misgendering Kim. I hate to say it but Ayesha is probably mad jealous of Kim's early transition and she shouldn't cause they both had equally incredibly good results. I honestly don't know what tf to say. I never expected such a disappointment from Ayesha.

58 minutes ago, details said:

it's about time someone put those poppers users in their place speak your truth my queen :gurl: however her transphobic remarks about kim are very… weird. you're trans yourself miss thing, have some decency for the community. but anyway kim badmouthing slayyyter? oh that's so embarrassing, you don't get to steal peoples identities and then trash them. :wtf:

ayesha is trans? hold up :trisha3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

omg what happened i only know abt the random transition discussion thread she had with some random ppl that posted pics of her before transitioning and her replyimg that their weird and have nudes of her on their hard drives or whatever

what happened now i didnt get it

6 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

h4u (2030) when

6 hours ago, Loon1e said:

Nothing stays concrete with her for all we know we will never get a album or mixtape ever again and only get random singles with Yvncc:cryney:

DO NOT SAY THAT. im talkin to my lawyers

source.gif