folklore

Ayesha Erotica

7 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

so H4U (2024) is scrapped already?

Kinda shocked at her acknowledging Cola La Flare LOL is she gonna start saying the N-word again 

Every single post of yours in this thread for months has been you expressing your dislike for her. Just don’t listen to her music and stream whatever baby fetishizing garbage “music” your fav is putting out. No point in being miserable here. 

2 hours ago, White Dress said:

Every single post of yours in this thread for months has been you expressing your dislike for her. Just don’t listen to her music and stream whatever baby fetishizing garbage “music” your fav is putting out. No point in being miserable here. 

My post you were quoting wasn't even negative or expressing dislike towards her:rip:?? out of all my comments you could've chosen… 

IDK how many times this has to be said, but just bc we're not ""true stans"" like you who worship her and blindly praise everything she does while thinking she's a fragile angel, does not make her exempt from criticism. And this goes for every artist; Ayesha isn't any different. 

#AtTheEndOfTheDay I don't even listen to Kim Petras and I didn't enjoy Slut Pop, but Ayesha is just making herself look like a childish and insecure druggie with these Twitter episodes (because that's what she is, again admittedlymixing alcohol with Xanax is not a good idea, stop enabling her). 

Maybe I don't kiss the ground Ayesha walks on and threaten to doxx 12-year-olds for her like you do on Reddit, but I actually am worried about her. The real "truest fans" who aren't sucking up to her and are actually paying attention to what she's been saying would realise that she's more miserable than any of us currently are.

Even if we got a perfect project out of this (which LBR, we won't be getting a project at all), coming back wasn't a good idea for her mental state. She's literally going off the rails and openly talking about how unhappy she is, no matter how much you try to glamourise it.

4 hours ago, White Dress said:

She’s real unlike so many of y’all’s corporate pop garbage loser “slayyyy” internet celebrities or whatever. Props to her for sticking to her guns here. Some of you complain no matter WHAT she does so maybe just unstan?

But I must say it’s interesting you're a cisgender man who thinks she's ~so real~ and ~justified~ for using Blaire White-esque rhetoric and projecting her own internalised self-hatred onto other transgender women while spending days fighting with teen stans on Twitter…anything you'd like to share with us, Mr. Feederism ?

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

4 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Oh my god not this whole time I thought Ayesha Erotica was another stage name / musical project by Cupcakke omfg…. They are both completely different people :eartha: what the fuck 

Well they've both namedropped each other :troll:

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

My post you were quoting wasn't even negative or expressing dislike :rip:?? out of all my comments you could've chosen… 

IDK how many times this has to be said but just bc we're not ""true stans"" like you who worship her and blindly praise everything she does while thinking she's a fragile angel, does not make her exempt of criticism. And this goes for every artist, Ayesha isn't any different. 

#AtTheEndOfTheDay I don't even listen to Kim Petras and I didn't enjoy Slut Pop, but Ayesha is just making herself look like a childish and insecure druggie with these Twitter episodes (because that's what she is, again admittedlymixing alcohol with Xanax is not a good idea, stop enabling her). 

Maybe I don't kiss the ground Ayesha walks on and try to doxx 12-year-olds on Reddit for her like you do, but I actually am worried about her. The "truest fans" who aren't sucking up to her and are actually paying attention to what she's been saying would realise that she's more miserable than any of us.

Even if we got a perfect project out of this (we won't be getting a project at all LBR), coming back wasn't a good idea for her mental state. She's literally going off the rails and openly talking about how unhappy she is no matter how much you try to glamourise it.

But I must say it’s interesting you're a cisgender man who thinks she's ~so real~ and ~justified~ for using Blaire White-esque rhetoric and projecting her own internalised self-hatred onto other trans women while spending days fighting with teen stans on Twitter…anything you'd like to share with us, Mr. Feederism ?

CHIII ENDED

source.gif

when u think about it kim is kinda the grimes of the pop girls - white woman whos legacy around mid-to-late 2010s was demolished because of her association with a rich old white man

On 2/12/2024 at 1:38 PM, Crazy for You said:

oh honey:tea:

It makes sense now with how hyper camp she is :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I hate hate HATE internalized transphobia but I think that we need, at the same time, be aware what was the reason of this breakdown and how poorly she was treated by the industry. Slutpop Kim was 100% made by her label to be her and Slayyyter’s knockoff. This is super fucked up.

On 2/12/2024 at 9:58 AM, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

Honestly fuck those online twitter stans, they deserve the worst. However, revealing all of her insecurities by going on a tangent on twitter later on was not a good look. Her comments about Kim's transition journey really didn't sit right with me but they also stem from insecurity so I totally get that as well. If what she said was true about Republic Records, then that's a huge opportunity loss for her and I absolutely get being mad about it and then the Kim stans went on to rile her up more and here we are. 

Hopefully things blow over soon. I really think twitter is not the social media platform for her. She was doing much better fully sticking on IG. 

ur sooo right! 

I didn’t expect her to get that nasty but I understand her frustration… losing such a huge opportunity to a person who has copied you and then her stans adding fuel to the fire…. It was a long time coming 

also, don’t act like bunheads didn’t start posting pre-transition photos of her and act like Ayesha is the transphobic one. Also going so far as shading her mom… that’s some fucked up shit and is she supposed to stay silent???? And we don’t even know if Kim is behind all of that… she seems a little shady and has had multiple fallouts with a tons of people before

Twitter is such a toxic place, I wish she would stay away and do her own thing! Im defending her, not because I’m an ass kisser fan (I actually don’t like her latest material that much and I find her boyfriend very sketchy), but because I think she has the right to stand her ground 

y’all love to tear apart artists on social media with the excuse that they are a “public persona” yet act surprised when they clap back! It’s so funny to me, like of course they will, after all, they are humans. And no, being a minor doesn’t mean u get a free pass to be a nasty human being on the internet, period. 

ps: I’m quite sure Kim’s not the nicest person behind closed doors… but who knows. Her badmouthing Slayyyter when she, in one thumb, has more talent than what Kim has displayed in her whole career, yikes 

Her recent tweets about the whole fallout is quite good I must say. She felt apologetic and she acknowledged how she was out of line and has a lot of issues to work on. Hopefully she stays off twitter for a while. I really don't think it's the social media platform for her. 

There are still some nasty Kim stans poking the bear but I hope she just ignores them since they're mostly worthless and irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Plus I'm sure Kim has nothing to do with how the stans act. It's just a byproduct of shitty stan culture. 

https://twitter.com/AyeshaOnline69/status/1757580842963206423

Won't embed. But this is just sad, she had the vision and artistry to do what Kim or Slayter are doing. But how can she say her boyfriend is helping her if she has substance abuse problems and is living with him? Who is supplying the drugs? Is he just watching her get high? It's just not adding up, sorry. And I say that as someone who has been around a lot of users. This girl just can't get out of her own way and I totally empathize with her, it's just so disappointing seeing someone waste such talent.

Regardless, it's nice that she is opening up and no longer hiding under the mystique of "what happened to Ayesha Erotica" anymore.

It's also sad to read how she feels about all of the music that we love so much. I understand where she is coming from, people change, grow and move on from certain behaviors. In a way, that music does define her persona, so I get it. I just hope something good can come her way and she can create music how she wants with some backing. She should also seriously try pitching songs to artists, she is a great producer.

I just read her Twitter thread and it made me very sad. 

It was strangely validating because I've been expressing this for months on end. And so many fans in response were dismissing me and saying like: "it's not that deep" "you're just being a hater" etc. 

Where's that one person from a page or two ago who's been insisting this whole time (on here and on Reddit) that she's at the best place in her life, making the best music and never been happier? Who was egging her on during her obvious manic drug episodes?

It sucks to say, but I don't believe coming back was the right choice for Ayesha. I wish her the best and as an honest fan hope she can find true happiness + the help she needs. 

I'm glad she was able to, and publicly, be honest with herself about her issues and her mental headspace and just her thoughts on what has been going on. 

Its so hard when you are a creative / business type person, your identity really becomes your work and so then your self worth really becomes defined by your success which is a really vicious mental space to be in. 

She definitely needs to stay off twitter. Just post her music updates and close it. And its easier said than done but obviously she needs to get off of hard drugs. 

She is so extremely talented its so frustrating that she has all of these obstacles in her way. 

10 minutes ago, Americanboy said:

Ayesha seems very unprofessional tbh.

to be fair she's never been famous till she disappeared and its been years, she has never got to manage any of this until now, I think it's normal she doesnt know how to and at least apologized and was assertive idk

On 2/16/2024 at 2:40 AM, numbxers said:

to be fair she's never been famous till she disappeared and its been years, she has never got to manage any of this until now, I think it's normal she doesnt know how to and at least apologized and was assertive idk

I think deep down she’s a good girl, but she needs to clear her mind before re-entering the music industry again, seems like she’s too naive for her own good! 

also that boyfriend of hers has to go… I wouldn’t be surprised if he was the one pressuring her to get into music. He seems like a leech and a little sus