partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

3 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

Jj2jsWGAm5k.jpg?size=1265x39&quality=96&
do u consider these songs as btd outtakes? these are from 2011 but for some reasons arent specified as btd outtakes
and do u consider all songs from 2010 as btd outtakes as well? cuz i do only the ones that were sent to the guardian as the part of the sampler

they're not btd outtakes (from what lanapedia and sources like the Guardian sampler have to say), but theres like 70 songs from 2010-2011 that you can make a lot of albums with og BTD album names

We don't know if these were ever in serious consideration for the album, but I would consider them BTD outtakes/sessions, yes. Some were even done with people who worked on released album tracks

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

3 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

Jj2jsWGAm5k.jpg?size=1265x39&quality=96&
do u consider these songs as btd outtakes? these are from 2011 but for some reasons arent specified as btd outtakes
and do u consider all songs from 2010 as btd outtakes as well? cuz i do only the ones that were sent to the guardian as the part of the sampler

I would say yes but also no... because Lana was working with producers all over London just to get her name out there, I would say every song worked between 2010-mid 2011 were all for a potential nameless album, demos for other artists to record, "just for fun" songs, and songs created specifically to send to labels.

I don't think it's really possible to tell which would be for what so "Born To Die outtakes" is the best way to categorize it even if it's not 100% accurate 

I don't think you could really count any pre-London songs as BTD outtakes unless she was reworking it (ex. Diet Mountain Dew)

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

12 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

I would say yes but also no... because Lana was working with producers all over London just to get her name out there, I would say every song worked between 2010-mid 2011 were all for a potential nameless album, demos for other artists to record, "just for fun" songs, and songs created specifically to send to labels.

I don't think it's really possible to tell which would be for what so "Born To Die outtakes" is the best way to categorize it even if it's not 100% accurate 

I don't think you could really count any pre-London songs as BTD outtakes unless she was reworking it (ex. Diet Mountain Dew)

thanks! yeah btd really had gone through a lot and while we have 0 information about the earlirst drafts with a sound like kinda outtake luck, driving in cars with Boys, you can be the boss, velver crowbar etc, i Just put them in one folder but for sure they are not true outtakes from btd that is released (id consider only emile hynies ones aka damn you, hollywood dead final + probably some unknown yet stuff), i really believe there is a draft with some early demos of released songs (National Anthem demo or diet Mountain dew demo f. e) and songs like kinda outta luck, live or Die etc. from a sampler, hope i gonna find it sooner than later:smile:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

15 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I mean we do have the BTD sampler list sent to the guardian so we have a good idea of a large proportion of outtakes such as Paris 

whats that list?

tumblr_p1a7ssNcup1w268obo4_250.pngtumblr_p1a7ssNcup1w268obo1_250.png

13 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

thanks! yeah btd really had gone through a lot and while we have 0 information about the earlirst drafts with a sound like kinda outtake luck, driving in cars with Boys, you can be the boss, velver crowbar etc, i Just put them in one folder but for sure they are not true outtakes from btd that is released (id consider only emile hynies ones aka damn you, hollywood dead final + probably some unknown yet stuff), i really believe there is a draft with some early demos of released songs (National Anthem demo or diet Mountain dew demo f. e) and songs like kinda outta luck, live or Die etc. from a sampler, hope i gonna find it sooner than later:smile:

It's also super weird cause Live or Die was on the sampler but she was also pitching that song to Rita Ora  :toofunny:  It's all confusing

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

Do we know if any artist ever recorded any of her demos? It's so sad if no label ever considered buying some of her songs for other artists, considering she has 100s of demos lol

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

Do we know if any artist ever recorded any of her demos? It's so sad if no label ever considered buying some of her songs for other artists, considering she has 100s of demos lol

there's a cheryl version of roses which i believe leaked? it leaked with a very obnoxious watermark, though, not sure if it eventually leaked without it

b0f7454bfdf51c714ff15397c7039290ee13dd98.gifv  1934eb52b983d677f8e845ced8d24c81c668c26f.gifv  a9ea5d92d62c706ba0d7db931e3cbe74d86e7998.gifv

y o u r  h o t , h o t  w e a t h e r  i n   t h e  s u m m e r  . . .

19 minutes ago, lanadelholly said:

whats that list?

Full album sampler tracklist (from Lana Wiki):

- "Are You Ready?"
- "Blue Jeans"
- "Born to Die"
- "Carmen"
- "Diet Mountain Dew"
- "Driving in Cars with Boys"
- "Hey Lolita Hey"
- "Hundred Dollar Bill"
- "Kinda Outta Luck"
- "Live or Die"
- "Million Dollar Man"
- "National Anthem"
- "Paris"
- "Puppy Love"
- "Put the Radio On"
- "This Is What Makes Us Girls"
- "Video Games"
- "You Can Be the Boss"

The guardian reviewed it 

the concept of what constitutes a BTD outtake is kinda difficult but I personally consider the guardian samplers + the songs she’s performed live / uploaded herself as being outtakes

so for example, Us Against the World, Serial Killer, On Our Way, etc

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

so consider a sampler, producers, songs she kept in mind, lives (and Just vibes for mid2010 - early 2011 outtakes) i can do these lists of solid BTD outtakes

older sound (mid 2010-early 2011) (u can literally make a whole solid album/early fraft out of mid 2010-eary 2011 outtakes with its individual sound)

Spoiler

Break My Fall
Dum Dum
Hundred Dollar Bill (the only song from pre 2010 that is in btd outtakes)
Driving in Cars with Boys (2010)
Kinda Outta Luck
You Can Be the Boss (2010)
Dangerous Girl
Last Girl on Earth
Marilyn Monroe
Prom Song (Gone Wrong)
Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight
Oooh Baby
On Our Way
Prom Song (Gone Wrong)
Put the Radio On
Roses
She's Not Me
Us Against the World
Velvet Crowbar
Live or Die (Version 1)
Be My Daddy
Push Me Down
Butterflies, Pt. 1
Motel 6 (The Rural Version)
Is It Wrong?
In the Sun
Go Go Dancer
Children of the Bad Revolution
Caught You Boy
Tired of Singing the Blues (not sure if i should include this one)
National Anthem (Demo 1)
Hey Lolita Hey
Million Dollar Man (Demo)
This Is What Makes Us Girls (Demo)
Blue Jeans (Demo)
Diet Mountain Dew (The Flight Version)
Born to Die (Emile Hynie Version)
Carmen (Justin Parker Version)
Video Games (Demo)

newer sound ~ begining 2011

Spoiler

Butterflies, Pt. 2
Ghetto Baby
Paradise
Take Me to Paris
Back to tha Basics
Beautiful Player
Gangsta Boy
Fake Diamond
Big Bad Wolf

solid later BTD outtakes

Spoiler

What's a Girl to Do
Because of You
Queen of Disaster
Serial Killer
TV in Black & White
Driving in Cars with Boys  (2011) (my only wish this to be reworked by emile hynie)
You Can Be the Boss (Final Version) (i believe the leaked version is it)
You & Me
French Restaurant
Hollywood's Dead (Final Version)
Damn You (Final Version)

the rest of songs were either pitched, or u can hear they made for fun, or unmatch with a sound of the rest

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

40 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

so consider a sampler, producers, songs she kept in mind, lives (and Just vibes for mid2010 - early 2011 outtakes) i can do these lists of solid BTD outtakes

older sound (mid 2010-early 2011) (u can literally make a whole solid album/early fraft out of mid 2010-eary 2011 outtakes with its individual sound)

Hide contents

Break My Fall
Dum Dum
Hundred Dollar Bill (the only song from pre 2010 that is in btd outtakes)
Driving in Cars with Boys (2010)
Kinda Outta Luck
You Can Be the Boss (2010)
Dangerous Girl
Last Girl on Earth
Marilyn Monroe
Prom Song (Gone Wrong)
Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight
Oooh Baby
On Our Way
Prom Song (Gone Wrong)
Put the Radio On
Roses
She's Not Me
Us Against the World
Velvet Crowbar
Live or Die (Version 1)
Be My Daddy
Push Me Down
Butterflies, Pt. 1
Motel 6 (The Rural Version)
Is It Wrong?
In the Sun
Go Go Dancer
Children of the Bad Revolution
Caught You Boy
Tired of Singing the Blues (not sure if i should include this one)
National Anthem (Demo 1)
Hey Lolita Hey
Million Dollar Man (Demo)
This Is What Makes Us Girls (Demo)
Blue Jeans (Demo)
Diet Mountain Dew (The Flight Version)
Born to Die (Emile Hynie Version)
Carmen (Justin Parker Version)
Video Games (Demo)

newer sound ~ begining 2011

Hide contents

Butterflies, Pt. 2
Ghetto Baby
Paradise
Take Me to Paris
Back to tha Basics
Beautiful Player
Gangsta Boy
Fake Diamond
Big Bad Wolf

solid later BTD outtakes

Hide contents

What's a Girl to Do
Because of You
Queen of Disaster
Serial Killer
TV in Black & White
Driving in Cars with Boys  (2011) (my only wish this to be reworked by emile hynie)
You Can Be the Boss (Final Version) (i believe the leaked version is it)
You & Me
French Restaurant
Hollywood's Dead (Final Version)
Damn You (Final Version)

the rest of songs were either pitched, or u can hear they made for fun, or unmatch with a sound of the rest

Interestingly ooh baby was meant to have a music video- I don’t know if it was actually filmed but she tweeted it 🤷‍♀️

Naked under a coat or something 

Was that Oooh Baby tweet referring to an unleaked version? the song is produced by Eg White according to the Wiki, not Crispin Hunt

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

4 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Was that Oooh Baby tweet referring to an unleaked version? the song is produced by Eg White according to the Wiki, not Crispin Hunt

I really do not know and that just brings more interest to this unless she just means he was on set for some reason 

-

Alternatively perhaps the video was filmed and she was unhappy with the Eg white version so the tweet was referencing her re-recording it to better suit the video.

Idk if a more finished version of Madly exists but if it does I need it right neowwwww there's CRACK in this song it's so fucking good dare I say one of her best even like woah the POWER of this song

qfrWuBl.png