partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

4 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

he literally said Patrick just threw the stems he had together and filled in the blanks, so your "contradiction" makes no sense. Obviously they would share stems, we all simply assumed the overlap wouldnt be that big.

I have never seen anyone think it ever was an album title

Again, i dont see how anything that BoZ said is contradicted by your post. Lana literally said shes not gonna release any more music after BTD cause she has "said everything she wanted to say"... 9 months before we got the Paradise EP, its not like she is very trustworthy herself and we have plenty of evidence that she changes her mind all the time

We have a plethora of UV outtakes, what exactly makes you think e.g. Fine China or Youe Girl werent on thw final tracklist until she re-recorded the album with Dan? Your arguments are solely based on the fact that Dan is not a co-writer. We have no idea if Lana changed the tracklist, so again, your arguments dont make sense

i think this is a pretty rich statement coming from someone who calls this "myth busting" when said "busting" is based on vague and very shaky arguments, but you do you

not saying everything BoZ says is correct or accurate, but this is kinda ridiculous :toofunny: Also, you say he is the king of just assuming or posting theories, but youre not satisfied when he is clearly telling us when he is unsure and just speculating

pick a lane

so for now, i choose to believe BoZ instead of 3 day old lanaboards user @LBcita :fabcat: have a good day

4 hours ago, LBcita said:

Literally BOZ: "Patrick's available stems of the tracks were seemingly so incomplete he decided to create new production and structure for the songs making complete new versions that were unlike what Lana and Rick originally curated."

dozens of posts on the album process thread directly contradicting this 

BOZ "implying" and then later on simply stating as fact without any evidence other than his own admitted vibes that "Tropico" was a concept when Lana herself said she didn't have a concept for the music she was recording at the time until a month later is the contradiction.

No one's saying there's not UV outtakes. It's just that the majority of UV was done by Lana's standards when she announced it in December 2013. She simply rerecorded songs she had already written and made demos of in Nashville with Dan. Some of those likely didn't make the cut, but the implication that her and Dan made a bunch of songs (that he would have writing credits on) that were all different than what she was working on is demonstrably false.

yes you're right not everything BOZ says is correct...most of it isn't 

it's not that I disagree Lana could do anything at any given point. It's just that if evidence exists to the contrary or if the only evidence is "vibes" of what insider "thinks" "must have" happened, it's just fanficiton! And we should label it as such

point? made.

ass? dragged.

career? over.

reputation? cancelled. 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

3 hours ago, LBcita said:

but if boz says things like "Patrick warren created new production and structure for tracks unlike the actual songs" and then all of a sudden we get "Patrick Warren produced version" attached to songs then there's nothing wrong with saying he made things up! anything I've claimed is either supported by evidence from Lana, Rick, Kieron, Dean stated publicly - or me saying "BOZ said this while providing zero evidence and acknowledging it was speculation, so maybe don't pretend it's fact" which is fair.

that BOZ happened to leak obtain and leak info for the last two album cycles while sprinkling in things he made up to keep his hype train going isn't really relevant to demonstrably false things he's said

also, there are things that are verifiable, if you look for it. whether it's "we know this song existed at least by this date, because lana sang a little bit of it in an interview", "lana was in the studio with that producer that month, we have paparazzi pictures", etc. it's easy to make things up but more useful to cite your sources - and the claims BOZ made /don't/ line up with hard evidence, they're being used as evidence themselves.

I’m not arguing with verifying facts, just don’t act like you’re the sole crusader exposing the truth of something that you have just as tenuous a grip on as any non-insider on Lanaboards. Calling out BOZ for sensationalizing is very, very rich when you headlined this post with “It was all a lie…” :rip:

Consider cutting the drama and simply discussing this stuff civilly like (most of) the forum does, instead of creating an incensed call-out post for someone whose veracity you have no better way of proving than anyone else here — anyway, stream TROPICO 

o4qjp4j.png

2 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

i think honeymoon should’ve been called melancholia it’s fitting

u9V2Cnc.jpg

VPD4YPY.jpg

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones

Good morning! Sunday morning! 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹