partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

12 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

okay honestly i stayed queit for too long. I am no insider but my dear close friend is, and they are very reliable, i will not be revealing their name cause i know how you guys can get (see Boz, Carcase, etc.) and i would hate for my friend to be treated poorly online. With that said my friend does reveal infos to me cause they know i will not be sharing, but seeing all this misinformation bothers me so much, so here's what i'm 100% convinced the truth is. You are free not to believe it but please do not harass or be rude, i know this is the truth but you guys do you.

Reveal hidden contents

3-V5k-Inn-d.webp

3JBw5pD_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

I think the effort to cut through all the “insider” hype and think about this new information on its own terms is admirable, but… as others have said, even Lana herself can’t be trusted to provide hard facts — remember when she allegedly recorded Axl Rose Husband at age 16 :troll: If she, above all people, is not a verifiable source, then I don’t think we can judge anyone’s speculation/information too minutely if it seems to line up with the very limited hard evidence we have. 

With Lana’s penchant for fudging the facts, no one is a totally reliable source — framing this takedown of BOZ as an attack is a bad look when the information he’s given us is as close to verifiable as any we’ve received from an insider. We can’t expect him to be perfectly accurate on every detail when he wasn’t there, and the people who were tend to misrepresent/misremember the events.

#JUSTICEFORBOZ :hype:

o4qjp4j.png

17 minutes ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

I think the effort to cut through all the “insider” hype and think about this new information on its own terms is admirable, but… as others have said, even Lana herself can’t be trusted to provide hard facts — remember when she allegedly recorded Axl Rose Husband at age 16 :troll: If she, above all people, is not a verifiable source, then I don’t think we can judge anyone’s speculation/information too minutely if it seems to line up with the very limited hard evidence we have. 

With Lana’s penchant for fudging the facts, no one is a totally reliable source — framing this takedown of BOZ as an attack is a bad look when the information he’s given us is as close to verifiable as any we’ve received from an insider. We can’t expect him to be perfectly accurate on every detail when he wasn’t there, and the people who were tend to misrepresent/misremember the events.

#JUSTICEFORBOZ :hype:

but if boz says things like "Patrick warren created new production and structure for tracks unlike the actual songs" and then all of a sudden we get "Patrick Warren produced version" attached to songs then there's nothing wrong with saying he made things up! anything I've claimed is either supported by evidence from Lana, Rick, Kieron, Dean stated publicly - or me saying "BOZ said this while providing zero evidence and acknowledging it was speculation, so maybe don't pretend it's fact" which is fair.

that BOZ happened to leak obtain and leak info for the last two album cycles while sprinkling in things he made up to keep his hype train going isn't really relevant to demonstrably false things he's said

also, there are things that are verifiable, if you look for it. whether it's "we know this song existed at least by this date, because lana sang a little bit of it in an interview", "lana was in the studio with that producer that month, we have paparazzi pictures", etc. it's easy to make things up but more useful to cite your sources - and the claims BOZ made /don't/ line up with hard evidence, they're being used as evidence themselves.

6 hours ago, LBcita said:

Myth: “Melancholia” was an album title for UV.

Bust: This came to be established as fact due to Ultraviolence (the song)’s earliest form, a song called Melancholia, leaking. Lana herself stated: “I knew I wanted a record called Ultraviolence and that song in particular stood out to me, so eventually I reworked a song called Melancholia into Ultraviolence.” No evidence that Melancholia was ever an album title. Direct evidence that Lana wanted a record called UV so bad she was willing to rework the lyrics of an old song she liked to be a title track.

Whew, I would've actually liked a record called Melancholia tho—lol

ccxCoXh.png

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones