partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

nah run that back, bc I remember reading about a specific member (not eclipse) here saying they heard it and even described it.

so what is the truth??:uh:

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

Just now, keps2013 said:

nah run that back, bc I remember reading about a specific member (not eclipse) here saying they heard it and even described it.

so what is the truth??:uh:

boz said he had no idea about a song named dope so i believe it

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, Candy Necklace said:

Also how do we know this person is legit? Like how do we know this isn’t someone posing to know all this information

im Lowkey starting to believe they aren't LOL but idk

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

yeah um.. i dont think they're serious i think everything they said was a lie specifically bc they said that they had the songs that leaked last night for 4 years meaning they've had them since 2019 and im sorry but i have IMMENSE doubt that people got these in 2019.. maybe 2021? but 2019 absolutely not

Just now, cranekiss said:

yeah um.. i dont think they're serious i think everything they said was a lie specifically bc they said that they had the songs that leaked last night for 4 years meaning they've had them since 2019 and im sorry but i have IMMENSE doubt that people got these in 2019.. maybe 2021? but 2019 absolutely not

people had ultraviolence/tropico outtakes though, cherry blossom and nectar of the gods (previously known as wild on you or color blue) leaked in 2019 and i believe fuck my way and that other version/demo of money power glory leaked even earlier

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, cranekiss said:

Can I ask why you think that?

2 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

Can I ask why you think that?

youre gonna call me stupid but, its just a vibe honestly

NOTG and CB both leaked 3 days after their existence was revealed, if someone really had these for four years we would've known about them way way way back in 2019/2020...

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

people had ultraviolence/tropico outtakes though, cherry blossom and nectar of the gods (previously known as wild on you or color blue) leaked in 2019 and i believe fuck my way and that other version/demo of money power glory leaked even earlier

that's true but it seems that these were retrieved later and not during the same time as CB/NOTG

Well... I guess it could be true. Just because he had info on something in particular, does not mean he's legit... But is there really anyone we can trust, anyways? :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Well... I guess it could be true. Just because he had info on something in particular, does not mean he's legit... But is there really anyone we can trust, anyways? :bebe:

Lana :bebe:

But even then she lies :bebe: