partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

12 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I heard Valley Of The Dolls was made for a film by the same name but they ended up cutting it, not sure why tho:xgiggle:

Valley of the Dolls always sounded like a concept demo to me but I really hope she reuses the melody at some point because it’s one of my favorite melodies she’s ever created 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

24 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

this has always intrigued me, it's so strange because no such film was ever announced. :slayty:

I remember googling that when she talked about it and I remember it was a threatre musical with the same name or some shit like that

url%5D

21 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

There’s no way 24 wasn’t for a Bond film, yeah?

Idk, was it really a coincidence that a song titled 24 was released on the same year as 24th Bond movie. Lyrically it's such a Bond vibe too, there's no way that this song is about Francesco :barrie:

url%5D

26 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I heard Valley Of The Dolls was made for a film by the same name but they ended up cutting it, not sure why tho:xgiggle:

Valley of the Dolls, the film starring Sharon Tate, was released in 1967 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_of_the_Dolls_(film) so I definitely don't think so 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

What if she wanted to re-release Hollywood as Once Upon A Time In Hollywood soundtrack but Tarantino said no :illumarina:

url%5D

19 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Valley of the Dolls always sounded like a concept demo to me but I really hope she reuses the melody at some point because it’s one of my favorite melodies she’s ever created 

NFR title track tho

url%5D

9 minutes ago, Embach said:

NFR title track tho

It similar! But it’s not the same. I love the melody of NFR as well though:agree2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I read from reddit that Lana supposed to play the main role in The Love Witch, is it true? Like reddit can't be a trusted source.

I feel like she made a song for that movie. But it's just me speculating

url%5D

10 minutes ago, Embach said:

I read from reddit that Lana supposed to play the main role in The Love Witch, is it true? Like reddit can't be a trusted source.

I feel like she made a song for that movie. But it's just me speculating

No she wasn't supposed to play the main role in The Love Witch :toofunny:. I saw a tiktok that said the director wanted her to originally play the part but never reached out, but I feel like they just made that up cause the only thing I saw the director of The Love Witch say about Lana is that the comparisons of her and Elaine are superficial. Newer Lana fans tend to just make up their won facts, especially on tiktok and reddit lmao.

qfrWuBl.png

6 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

It was.  I even asked Rick and he said yes.

:oprah4:

Do you know more about soundtracks tho?

url%5D

i wonder how many times she updated/re-made honeymoon's california and for which albums she considered to put it. definitely lfl

maybe she wanted to put crazy for you in lfl too. tnbar's melody is similar to it.

alsoooooooooooo i think that sunset boulevard (alleged nfr outtake) is rick outtake from bartender sessions from late 2017 and such. no way that such info would leak from jack antonoff's files because his stuff rarely leaks. but who the fuck knows.

3 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

Lana Del Rey has recorded hundreds of songs throughout her career

holy shit omg wow i'm shocked i'm dead :oprah4:

url%5D