Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

I WAS NOT READY, here I was fangirling over Hozier and then Lana comes through and reminds me that she’s alive and AAAAHHHH :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: Omgggg, new songs NEXT WEEK??!! :oprah: My poor fangirl heart will go wild for weeks!

This sounded really good, I love the rhythm and the pace, the lyrics seem so far better than LFL and if this truly is Yosemite... WE DID IT GUYS! We never lost faith! :krylie: Big thanks to cult leader @@salvatore for guiding us. :trisha:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The title is truly...something  :creep: 

Aside from that, the song sounds nice and I am very excited about new Lana releases.

I assume those two singles are not connected to the new album, but I am so ready for the next era...

i am nothing and should be everything

There is something positive & empowering about this snippet. I'll be honest, I'm more into atmospheric or cinematic or heavy drums kinda person.. but this doesn't sound bad at all as a standalone. I wonder what the other song will be & if we shall get them BOTH in the upcoming week.

She should release it with this homemade video she has shot. She tends to post these video snippets on her insta & never release it..

I think the other one MIGHT be the Marina collab since she was hanging around with Lana & Jack Antanoff around the same time Lana recorded this.

yes i hate everything she does it's why i'm leaving this website

What happened to you? You used to be so nice. I hope everything is fine IRL. Take care.

yes i hate everything she does it's why i'm leaving this website

Thank fucking god. Don’t let the door hit you

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I'm really really really happy because
_ she announced it a day after my bday so it feels like a present
_ she doesn't wear false lashes on the promo pic
_ I absolutely LOVE the title 

_ the snippet sounds incredible
_ I fucking love the video aesthetics for now
_ I'm really excited to hear the first Jack Antonoff production
_ I adore this woman we will stan forever

For now the combination of the video and vibe gives me a mix of Lust For Life / happier Ultraviolence aesthetics / more mature Lana. I'm unbelievably here for this.

ZKcaooE.png

I'm really really really happy because

_ she announced it a day after my bday so it feels like a present

_ she doesn't wear false lashes on the promo pic

_ I absolutely LOVE the title 

_ the snippet sounds incredible

_ I fucking love the video aesthetics for now

_ I'm really excited to hear the first Jack Antonoff production

_ I adore this woman we will stan forever

For now the combination of the video and vibe gives me a mix of Lust For Life / happier Ultraviolence aesthetics / more mature Lana. I'm unbelievably here for this.

It could be anytime next week I guess? Or Friday? It’s just so random lol what a great thing to happen

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I'm absolutely baffled that some ppl dislike the title? Like it's so extremely Lana, it's so extremely Los Angeles, and LA is the one and only thing this bitch has been singing about since just before after UV was released so how is it suprising lol. I fucking love the title, it immediately reminded me of Best American Record and Heroin, I really think/hope the lyrics go towards this way, telling a story and stuff. I'm that bitch but idc I'm gonna say it - I would even be happy if it ended up being an album track. I for one, think it unravels a specific aesthetic that I'm incredibly here for.

ZKcaooE.png