Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

YEEESS!!! Give me atmospherical Lana. A 10 minute song?? and she teased only like 30 seconds of it?? WOW. Just imagine the greatness, holy fuck 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Amazed only at how she will drag out a boring ass acoustic song for 10 minutes.

She had Bob Dylan lyrics in her twitter bio for a long time in the last year, maybe it will be a Bob Dylan style song with about 10 different verses :worship:

When I listen to music, I usually listen to full albums or EP's so a long long ass song from Lana is the ultimate treat for me, omg, she's really coming.  :defeated:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

It's only 4 minutes longer than Cruel World... The only risk here is that it's so long it feels like several songs pieced together

it'll probably be like 6 mins of outro with waves sounds and seagulls verses 

I was thinking of this lol, inb4 it's like the Freak video and features a 6mins long classical music sample

4tdWYMA.png

I love long songs that progress and change throughout, I feel like after MAC we could get that cause I think she cares less about pop/traditional song structure. But if it's like Cruel World (which I still love), it could be too much.

Lol, watch it be 4 minutes of breathy ooohs and aaahs over hazy acoustic guitars, 2 minutes of singing, and then an outro of other 4 minutes that's just instrumentals, with her popping in occasionally whispering Venice bitch 

The fact that its 10 minutes means it's either gonna be a flop and we all hate it, or it's an absolute masterpiece and we stan forever... nowhere in between  :whoopi:

She won't let us down, I can't imagine her releasing such a long song unless she knows it's great :worship: :excited: :blush3: