Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Remember thereโ€™s allegedly gonna be a collab with MGK and Marina (I hope not :defeated: ) on NFR so this album might not be one of her best :hottie:

ย 

But I love all the snippets so far, especially Cinnamon, Happiness is a Butterfly and Sylvia.

I pretend Iโ€™m not hurt and go about the world like Iโ€™m having fun

I love all the snippets and I can't wait for this album to be released. While it still might not top UV for me, I'm kinda curious if it's gonna top HM or not. Either way, like I said, this album is gonna be in my top 3 for sureย 

~~~My body is stuck in the oceanย ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xUย My mind is lost in the universe***ย 

I have very strong feelings towards Honeymoon, Born To Die, Ultraviolence ETC. but I feel like this album will definitely become a favorite as well. I'm not happy about the possible collaborations tho.

Zztqfn3.jpeg

I love all the snippets and I can't wait for this album to be released. While it still might not top UV for me, I'm kinda curious if it's gonna top HM or not. Either way, like I said, this album is gonna be in my top 3 for sure

ย 

Try again sweetie, Honeymoon will never be topped :eartha: :eartha2:

Remember thereโ€™s allegedly gonna be a collab with MGK and Marina (I hope not :defeated: ) on NFR so this album might not be one of her best :hottie:

ย 

But I love all the snippets so far, especially Cinnamon, Happiness is a Butterfly and Sylvia.

Honey a collab doesnโ€™t turn an album bad. In many cases Iโ€™m can enhance one. Anywho I hope just to see some of yโ€™all shiver that thereโ€™s 4 collabs on this album & that one is on Cinnamon!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Honey a collab doesnโ€™t turn an album bad. In many cases Iโ€™m can enhance one. Anywho I hope just to see some of yโ€™all shiver that thereโ€™s 4 collabs on this album & that one is on Cinnamon!

Actually collabs can ruin an album and lost for life is the perfect example but go off

ย 

ย 

The Marina collab will be great.

ย 

ย 

Larina forever!

giphy.gif

Honeymoon isn't even my fave album and even I can say with my hand on my heart that LFL didn't top it

โ™กย ย standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenย โ™ก