Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I’m just excited that this album will have explicit songs again throughout the album lol I love when Lana swears

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Ugh she could have released Hey Blue Baby as standalone track ):

exactly! -It wouldn't be on NFR and ruin the cohesiveness (although even if it was on the album it still would've been cohesive)

-it would be still part of the era since it's quite representative as a song

-along with stupid for feeling so happy, both would have been the best standalone, cute winter singles to carry us over the holidays

But it is what it is I guess

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I kinda hope that HBB and IMBSFBSH make the cut bc honestly, they're cute tracks and I don't wanna see people requesting the studio versions of these both to leak in 2019 :P

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Low key glad that Lana didn't release Must be stupid because IMBSFBSH just looks like gibberish lmao

she released a song called when the world was at war we kept dancing tho

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I kinda hope that HBB and IMBSFBSH make the cut bc honestly, they're cute tracks and I don't wanna see people requesting the studio versions of these both to leak in 2019 :P

We don’t need more Yosemite cries lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

exactly! -It wouldn't be on NFR and ruin the cohesiveness (although even if it was on the album it still would've been cohesive)

-it would be still part of the era since it's quite representative as a song

-along with stupid for feeling so happy, both would have been the best standalone, cute winter singles to carry us over the holidays

But it is what it is I guess

I agree. Maybe she didn’t record those two officially?

Or maybe she doesn’t release some songs because she knows someone at some point will request it live and maybe she doesn’t care that much about those anymore?

But the two tracks could have been great standalone singles.

Unless the mv premiers some kind of gay cowboy shit (Brokeback Mt. ???) I wouldn't want them on the record 3mMB5Ju.gif

UV/Honeymoon

If she scraps Sylvia Plath I will be worse than salvatore is with yosemitea

It won't be scrapped. The caption with the snippet said : SYLVIA PLATH FROM NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL. 

Besides, all the songs she previewed with a snippet were all on a record at some point, to the exception of RBFY (which was captioned as «left on the cutting room floor», so I don't know why we were all hoping it would make the cut since she said it wouldn't). 

Yosemite has only been described in interviews and the only audio preview we got of it was from the Amoeba live performance, back in July 2017. 

Unless the mv premiers some kind of gay cowboy shit (Brokeback Mt. ???) I wouldn't want them on the record 3mMB5Ju.gif

We stil don't have all the info on NFR, but the only way Hey Blue Baby could end up on it would be if it was a hidden track, after the last one... if it fits with the last song whatsoever. 

The only song she better not scrap is Cinnamon. It's amazing and we only have a snippet. I think it could be a really good lead single, but it probably won't. 

She also said YOSEMITE IS MY FAVOURITE TRACK ON LUST FOR LIFE

True. But we never had any snippet from it before LFL came out. Like I said, all the songs she previewed with a snippet ended up on the record (except RBFY).

The only song she better not scrap is Cinnamon. It's amazing and we only have a snippet. I think it could be a really good lead single, but it probably won't. 

I love how Cinnamon sounds different from the more toned-down songs we heard so far (if they even were final mixes). 

I love how Cinnamon sounds different from the more toned-down songs we heard so far (if they even were final mixes). 

Agreed It has a radio-friendly sound, which I like since a lot of her music (which I also love) has more toned-down sound.