Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Amoeba live performance, back in July 2017.

it was actually at her spotify sponsored release party, not ameoba. she had her hair in a bun and I think @@Elle 's tweet went semi-viral as it is also the night she made the letter G in her hands when singing a part of a In My Feelings

it was actually at her spotify sponsored release party, not ameoba. she had her hair in a bun and I think elle 's tweet went semi-viral as it is also the night she made the letter G in her hands when singing a part of a In My Feelings

I always mix up these two :/

So see a Coachella line up floating around on Twitter. Apparently Lana is headlining the Friday shows??

If she is she won’t tell us.... lol but it would be a shock to see that she’s playing at Coachella again, it’s been a good while now

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She also said YOSEMITE IS MY FAVOURITE TRACK ON LUST FOR LIFE

200.gif

well it's not happening 

ily this TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, sky ferreiva bitterness realness

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

yeah but the album is officially done. with lfl she was still adding and removing songs

She technically finished the first version of the record in January. She openly said Lennon kinda finalized the record when he added his instrumentation to TNC; once the album rollout got pushed back and the release date changed from May to July due to the leaks & probable request we lost 2-4 political tracks, Architecture, and Yosemite. She added in CWIMM, Cherry, Change, Summer Bummer, White Mustang, and IMF into early June. 

Yosemite was on the record until the days before the tracklist was required to be sent to Interscope

u need to stop mixing drugs 

ill send u a nude for yosemite <3

leak fuck my way

or ss final 2

you hAVEEEE taste

I mean...it's Lana were talking about so that could work too

yeasdf i love how ir feels in my nose

ill send u a nude for yosemite <3

you hAVEEEE taste

yeasdf i love how ir feels in my nose

we love an alcoholic

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

She technically finished the first version of the record in January. She openly said Lennon kinda finalized the record when he added his instrumentation to TNC; once the album rollout got pushed back and the release date changed from May to July due to the leaks & probable request we lost 2-4 political tracks, Architecture, and Yosemite. She added in CWIMM, Cherry, Change, Summer Bummer, White Mustang, and IMF into early June. 

Yosemite was on the record until the days before the tracklist was required to be sent to Interscope

stop u fucking fat whore

I hate searching for Lana Del Rey news, apparently 11 days ago

"Lana Del Rey unveils 'Blue Jeans' single artwork The singer reveals the cover art for her latest single"

giphy.gif

I hate searching for Lana Del Rey news, apparently 11 days ago

"Lana Del Rey unveils 'Blue Jeans' single artwork The singer reveals the cover art for her latest single"

those are bot accounts they just automatically recycle old Lana headlines and mix in ads to make money

those are bot accounts they just automatically recycle old Lana headlines and mix in ads to make money

Ahhh, I probably could have figured that out.

:facepalm:  :toofunny: 

giphy.gif

stop u fucking fat whore

If you can't realize the beauty of Change came at the end of the filth being shoved into LfL you never deserved to hold that singular gram of taste that you do.