Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I need Sylvia Plath so much

Me every morning when I wake up with the snippet and the lyrics in my head. No really, this snippet does something to me that I can't even explain. I need this song in my life

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

i deleted yosemite after reading this 

what if you were defenseless? o' how great is our God in Lana's name Yosemite mister blocked moon

VYZgTYr.png

Never did I think I'd one day log into LanaBoards and see a huge Wigglytuff with a death stare on the top of a page of a pre-release thread.

I bet you never thought you’d ever see or write a sentence like this either

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Never did I think I'd one day log into LanaBoards and see a huge Wigglytuff with a death stare on the top of a page of a pre-release thread.

she is,,,,,,magnificent

u need to stop mixing drugs 

i'll stop blending pills and fragrant oils into a smoothie when my God collapses the horizon and materializes into it's true form as it cascades into crystalized blossoms thanks

I had a dream Lana released the album trailer, cover, & tracklist at the exact same time. It was so beautiful! VISUALS WERE SERVED! It was Marie Antoinnette & Alice In Wonderland inspired. She was at a long table & has her hair blonde in a huuuuuuuge beehive & with a corseted dress & started to sing Norman Fucking Rockwell. Honestly, I hope it sounds the same! She hit whistle notes, re-enacted the capture & beheading of Marie, & the song was lowkey a BOP

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I had a dream Lana released the album trailer, cover, & tracklist at the exact same time. It was so beautiful! VISUALS WERE SERVED! It was Marie Antoinnette & Alice In Wonderland inspired. She was at a long table & has her hair blonde in a huuuuuuuge beehive & with a corseted dress & started to sing Norman Fucking Rockwell. Honestly, I hope it sounds the same! She hit whistle notes, re-enacted the capture & beheading of Marie, & the song was lowkey a BOP

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  

@@Lana make this happen

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

If this doesn't happen I will be SO mad

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

was she on it, the tracklist

Nope... Yosemite was unfortunately not on if.

your dreams desires and hopes are bullshit

I love how extra this site can be sometimes  :eartha:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

that sounds terrible. i would literally unstan 

lana's 1960 not 1760