Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

THIS. Yes if she must cancel a show it’s alright, but she did not say which she’s canceling. If she gave people the dates people could possibly get refunds, yet the longer she waits the more likely the people will lose their money. Plus, the concerts still must replace her. It’s not just about the fans, but the festivals as well. If we don’t know within the next couple weeks it’ll be clear she’s not taking a professional route.

yes exactly, i'm giving her the benefit of the doubt, it's holiday season, people are on vacation, many publications, offices whatever they have time off and everything takes forever at this point of the year but soon things are gonna pick up again and if the cancelations won't follow within the next 2-3 weeks she clearly doesn't care enough about the bigger picture. I mean she obviously knows that she's gonna cancel at this point but it's not good for her fans, reputation etc to be messy about organizatory or scheduling issues like these (which these obviously are as her next show is still months ahead).

i76mrxw.png 

Sylvia was fine. I understand why she couldnt name it Sylvia Plath

Sylvia: alright title

Hope: very basic title 

Hope Is A Dangerous Thing: good title

Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have: messy af title 

Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have - But I Have It: absolutely not!

i76mrxw.png 

I am so confused...

Has Sylvia Plath been retitled, or is she just giving us another snippet of Sylvia whilst announcing another song?

Also, if this is Sylvia why are you all shocked, it was confirmed that Sylvia would be the next single, was it not?

Still unclear at this point if Sylvia was renamed. I thought the snippet from it was because she had finished the poetry book.

Sylvia being the third single never was official. I think it was Elle UK who announced it, probably basing it on the snippet she posted in October.

Still unclear at this point if Sylvia was renamed. I thought the snippet from it was because she had finished the poetry book.

Sylvia being the third single never was official. I think it was Elle UK who announced it, probably basing it on the snippet she posted in October.

This.

Mariners Apartment Complex

In Your Car

Happiness Is A Butterfly

Sylvia Plath

Cinnamon

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Bartender

Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have - But I Have It

Venice Bitch

Yosemite

How To Disappear

Deluxe

Architecture

Roses Bloom For You

Hey Blue Baby

I Must Be Stupid For Feeling So Happy

Please  :flutter:

@salvatore

YosemiteBoards - The Number 1 Lana Del Rey Forum (And All the Beautiful Twinks In It)

In Your Car

Happiness Is A Butterfly

Sylvia Plath

Cinnamon

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Bartender

Venice Bitch

Yosemite

How To Disappear

Deluxe

Architecture

Roses Bloom For You

Hey Blue Baby

Please  :flutter:

I'm not a hater but Yosemite is dead, at the time she said it was her happiest song and a couple of days ago she described NFR as sad girl shit so Yosemite will remain locked up for now and thats that on that.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I'm not a hater but Yosemite is dead, at the time she said it was her happiest song and a couple of days ago she described NFR as sad girl shit so Yosemite will remain locked up for now and thats that on that.

There's no way I'll be convinced Yosemite isn't on this record until it comes out.

CONSTANT SUBLIMINAL TEASING 

In Your Car

Happiness Is A Butterfly

Sylvia Plath

Cinnamon

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Bartender

Venice Bitch

Yosemite

How To Disappear

Deluxe

Architecture

Roses Bloom For You

Hey Blue Baby

Please :flutter:

Can you come up with something else? Can you come up with something else?

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

ugggh I hope she releases this version of But I Love That Man Like Nobody Can - He Moves Mountains and Turns Them to Ground Again, or at least has it as its own single as a remix or something because while the version she teased on her livestream seemed catchy, the Apple performance really made me love the piano ballad version of it 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=53&v=xugdFZCBGW4

sgopYhV.gif