Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I think we're a little harsh on chuck; i mean after all she did give us the honeymoon visuals which were STUNNING and very mysterious. I dont think it was her fault the LFL era was visually lacking (photography wise) - i think lana was just being lazy and chuck had to work with what she had

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

If we consider that Sylvia Plath and HIADT are the same song, I wonder why she kept it 10 months as Sylvia Plath and then suddenly changed it a few days before release.

I wonder if management tell her not to do it, like how she sings Amy and Whitney in the song but never included it in the actual song. They could see it as insensitive or distasteful or something to name things after people who died young or committed suicide or whatever and think it would bring about questions and negative publicity.

Why didn't I hear any production in the snippet? Was it an acoustic demo? A song as elegant like Sylvia deserves Emile Haynes lush strings & Rick's instrumentalisation.

If Jack Antanoff turns this into a basic ballad with basic production, I'm gonna cut a bitch.

images.jpg

why do y'all care so much about the aesthetics of a track list? all that matters to me is if the songs are good.

giphy.gif

What scares me the most isn't the long ass title, it's the fact she said "In the meantime though I’d like to apologize in advance for upcoming cancellations of shows you’ll be hearing about".

I hope she doesn't cancel Portugal  :defeated: 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

why do y'all care so much about the aesthetics of a track list? all that matters to me is if the songs are good.

cus gays are tryna be edgy

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

What scares me the most isn't the long ass title, it's the fact she said "In the meantime though I’d like to apologize in advance for upcoming cancellations of shows you’ll be hearing about".

I hope she doesn't cancel Portugal  :defeated: 

Wait, was the Portugal show ever announced?

Wait, was the Portugal show ever announced?

Her name was on the poster, I made a thread a while ago.

Edit: Oops I wasn’t the one who made it (I mixed it up with her festival stop in Spain) BUT she’s on their lineup. :$ http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/10458-lana-del-rey-to-perform-at-super-bock-super-rock-portugal-2019/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I’m bored silly of Lana teasting the best songs and releasing/performing the slowest ballad songs. Like hoe you need to start some proper promo...you don’t tease an incredible catchy addictive song we all crave and put out a slow ballad instead. You tease a song you intent to release soon....it’s messy and fustrating to tease songs that are not coming out for months or years even. I like to be surprised, you know we won’t ge able to resist listening to these snippets on repeat.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I’m bored silly of Lana teasting the best songs and releasing/performing the slowest ballad songs. Like hoe you need to start some proper promo...you don’t tease an incredible catchy addictive song we all crave and put out a slow ballad instead. You tease a song you intent to release soon....it’s messy and fustrating to tease songs that are not coming out for months or years even. I like to be surprised, you know we won’t ge able to resist listening to these snippets on repeat.

She did the same for years though

She believes in saving the best material for the album

im so excited for Happiness Is A Butterfly - Try To Catch Like Every Night

I'm mad she is releasing sylvia instead of that or Cinnamon.

Those 2 are next level.