Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Wait why does everyone think Hope is Dangerous and Sylvia are two different songs? She originally posted the same song months ago with the caption 'Sylvia'??? She just changed the title, that's all.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Omg I just went through Lana’s insta and I’m so ready for this album, all these snippets and song titles are amazing I am ready for Norman— *i can’t say this word because apple will get mad at me* —Rockwell :suicide:

But what does the track list look like now? Especially since HIADTFWTH-BIHI used to be “Sylvia” possibly?

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Lmao, what song title generator did she use this time?

I already like God Bless All the Beautiful Dancing Coachella People at War in the World with Dangerous Problems and Beautiful Hope - But I Have Woodstock in My Mind

Like I said before, to the exception of RBFY, all the songs she teased with a snippet ended up on the album. And all the snippets fit the NFR atmosphere she described, so I have faith.

Yea... I guess was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked all the songs so far. I haven't had that since BTD and Paradise really.

I just don't want to lose any of them.

She's so extra. I love it tbh  :thumb3:  :omfg2:  :icant2:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I think people are right that she just had Sylvia playing in the background of an old vid showing her finish the poems. The song being released next week might be something completely different.

When you put it that way...it's a strong possibility.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Imagine her on tour for this era announcing the next song she's gonna play "okay kids I'm gonna play a little song very close to my heart at the moment.. it's one of my favourite songs on the record it's called Hope is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman Like Me to Have - but I Have It"   :facepalm:  Lana.. sis put the pot down, we need to schedule an intervention with these long ass song titles

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

What's Cinnamon In My Teeth - From Your Kiss,

I only know I win - violet (bent backwards over the grass) blue green red

giphy.gif

cinnabop is her only chance for a little "hit"

I think Happiness Is A Butterfly Try To Catch It Like Every Night It Escapes From My Hands - Into Moonlight could be a small hit too, the snippet she posted got a lot of views and stuff.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

But what does the track list look like now? Especially since HIADTFWTH-BIHI used to be “Sylvia” possibly?

Happiness is a Butterfly

Cinnamon

How to Disappear 

Sylvia Plath aka HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHI

Norman Rockwell

Mariners Apartment Complex

Venice Bitch

Bartender

Gray area:

Yosemite

Best American Record/Architecture

In Your Car

+blue baby & stupid for being so happy

After hearing the little snippet of Jack working on the production of How to Disappear, I think that Lana is being a bit frugal with what she's teasing so far. I'm sure she's only sharing demos with us and the actual finished tracks are what she's saving for the album itself. 

Although, more than likely, HiaDT (that's how I'm abbreviating it) sounds the most possible to be the piano/acoustic ballad of the album, if any, so far.