Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don’t think Cinnamon is going to age well. Reminds me of Cherry but I still need the studio version asap :icant:

Cherry has been aging like fine wine wtf are you on

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Lust for Life is a beautiful album when you delete IMF, coachella, GBA, WTWWAWWKD, BPBP and TNC

it's just a huge line of filler back to back and its disgusting

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Lust for Life is a beautiful album when you delete IMF, coachella, GBA, WTWWAWWKD, BPBP and TNC

TOMORROW NEVER CAME ?????? A FILLER?????

Oh wow

First we feel; then we fall.

sorry i just had to preach it one last time before we delve into the new era next week

Just talked to BUKU on Facebook, this is what they responded with.

Screen-Shot-2019-01-02-at-1-39-12-PM.png

this situation is so messy and unprofessional to announce cancellations without actually naming what ur gonna cancel and not informing any festivals/ shows etc about these plans.

hope someone pulls a virgin radio and blacklists her ass again

i76mrxw.png 

@coneyislandking

why are no members banned yet for dispicable taste though?

so far none of your legendary reports have came through

this situation is so messy and unprofessional to announce cancellations without actually naming what ur gonna cancel and not informing any festivals/ shows etc about these plans.

hope someone pulls a virgin radio and blacklists her ass again

OMG THE VIRGIN RADIO DRAMA AKLFHSAKFAS

What was that fill me in

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

sorry i just had to preach it one last time before we delve into the new era next week

The new era already started in September

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I’m bored silly of Lana teasting the best songs and releasing/performing the slowest ballad songs. Like hoe you need to start some proper promo...you don’t tease an incredible catchy addictive song we all crave and put out a slow ballad instead. You tease a song you intent to release soon....it’s messy and fustrating to tease songs that are not coming out for months or years even. I like to be surprised, you know we won’t ge able to resist listening to these snippets on repeat.

Lana has been doing it since Paradise came out. It's not something new.

Woah, Coachella, GBA, and WTWWAWWKD are good.

can you fill me in on that? I forgot about it.

giphy.gif

What was that fill me in

She cancelled just before her concert and said she was sick while she went out shopping I’m pretty sure. I can’t remember but they banned her from playing at the Virgin Radio place again in France or whatever country she was in lol the shopping part might be not 100% true I remember she was spotted out the next day or two after and seemed fine

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole