Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Has anyone tried shazaming HIADTFWTH-BIHI for the single cover?

But what does the track list look like now? Especially since HIADTFWTH-BIHI used to be “Sylvia” possibly?

Mariners Apartment Complex

In Your Car

Cinnamon

Happiness Is a Butterfly

Sylvia Plath

Hope Is A Dangerous Thing

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Bartender

Yosemite

How To Disappear

Venice Bitch

Omg I just went through Lana’s insta and I’m so ready for this album, all these snippets and song titles are amazing I am ready for Norman— *i can’t say this word because apple will get mad at me* —Rockwell :suicide:

But what does the track list look like now? Especially since HIADTFWTH-BIHI used to be “Sylvia” possibly?

She changed Venice Bitch to You Write I Tour We Make It Work You’re Beautiful - and I’m Insane

sgopYhV.gif

Siri play:

Blue Jeans, White Shirt, Walked Into the Room, You Know You Made My Eyes Burn - It Was Like James Dean

Baby let's Ride, I Know Your Wife - She Does Not Care

Those Summer Nights Seem Long Ago - But If You'd Call I'd Run

Cherries, Wine, Rosemary and Thyme Are Ruined - Bitch!

did u really just get that iconic lyric wrong?

:awkney:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Literally all her long titles turn out to be her shittest songs, sylvia sounds really boring to be fair - im not a fan of piano ballads either; they're usually kind of dull and uninspiring. However i wasn't sure about change either but then it turned out to be my favourite track on lust for life so there certainly is hope

Happiness is a Butterfly

Cinnamon

How to Disappear 

Sylvia Plath aka HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHI

Norman Rockwell

Venice Bitch

Bartender

Gray area:

Yosemite

Best American Record/Architecture

In Your Car

+blue baby & stupid for being so happy

i would consider bartender a grey area as well

i would consider bartender a grey area as well

I had it there originally, but I just put it as 'confirmed' so people wouldn't be up in arms by it, despite the fact she hasn't even acknowledged it since the [1] time she spoke about it almost a year ago

I actually quite like the title, it suits the poetry side of this era. And refects her current mindset of being able to finally do everything she used to want to become; (a poet, a pilot etc) i would like for her to have a song about aviation again on the album too, maybe something similar to I Can Fly production wise, being free like a bird, spreading your wings etc- it would make a lot of sense

Happiness is a Butterfly

Cinnamon

How to Disappear 

Sylvia Plath aka HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHI

Norman Rockwell

Venice Bitch

Bartender

Gray area:

Yosemite

Best American Record/Architecture

In Your Car

+blue baby & stupid for being so happy

Why is Architecture included? Did she say something before?

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

I remember in the LFL pre-release thread and someone said that WTWWAWWKD looks like the sound someone makes when they're choking on a chicken bone :lmao:

So like...I'm conflicted about the long ass titles. Some long titles are nice, but then there are other where it's just too much.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I actually quite like the title, it suits the poetry side of this era. And refects her current mindset of being able to finally do everything she used to want to become; (a poet, a pilot etc) i would like for her to have a song about aviation again on the album too, maybe something similar to I Can Fly production wise, being free like a bird, spreading your wings etc- it would make a lot of sense

That's how I imagine Yosemite to sound like. A folk song, very care free... It would be one of my favorites from LFL, for sure. :krylie:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Lana Del Rey - Aviation (The Last Shadow Puppets Cover)  :hdu: i'd be here for that

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Why is Architecture included? Did she say something before?

Architecture is literally Norman Rockwell imo; the song is about a conceited musician that thinks too highly of himself & NR the track is described as sassy, about a talented person whos a douche and acts too grand for his calibre

it's the same damn themes, not to mention Architecture/Best American Record use to be LfLs album title..and she said she brought 2 of her old tracks she wanted on a record to Jack when they started working together, and with BAR being so similar to Norman Rockwell it might as well be the same song..and BARs sister Yosemite was said to be alongside her and i'm gonna stop myself before i go too far 

so glad to be back and miss nothing in the 60+ pages i just read

but let me catch up anyway

Bold of you to say such disgusting rhetoric to me thinking Yosemite came from Lust for Life's loins, Yosemite was birthed in the genesis of Lust for Life before it was even the Lust for Life you hags overrate today- Yosemite belonged in the paradise of Best American Record, alongside the undeniable gems of Architecture, Tomorrow Never Come, Bladerunner Lust for Life, Malibu- what you disgusting vermin don't seem to realize is the absolute Paradise Lost recreation of LfL as G-sleazy and Lana bit the forbidden fruit of ever coming into a disgusting lowbrow nasty no-good relationship, setting back her artistic values tenfold. Amongst the sins of the great leakage of Love onto Tumblr in January 17'; from the leak came a domino effect launching the destruction of all that is holy, all that is and was and forever be pure, all that was happy- it launched the Best American Record into a downfall onto itself from Lusting for Life to being Lost for Life- the Coachella addition, the breakout, the infestuous spawn of sins amongst the likes of her discography had never seen before- White Mustang tore apart the ground in which vocals lived on, In My Feelings threw wrenches into the atmosphere and lyrical content- plummeting it off the Half Dome cliffs of Yosemite, the political tracks attempting to be anything more than shallow recreations of a white teenage girl's first steps into a government class after reading Rupi Kaur's book of lies, Cherry tried to be a light within the dark yet the marbled and enchanted lamp faltered and flickered until the overbearing and sporadic drum roll spun off into blackened nothingness, A$AP Rocky was the faux-Moses attempting to part the seas to make way for lush inspired production before Carti slammed into the crust in which the Sea shed itself off of through infinity, sending ripples throughout the era rollout and the album- the last goddamn morsel of truth left behind the destruction of what Lust for Life was meant to have been and forever will be in spirit was the 5 minute piano ballad dubbed Change, making amends to the chaos and turmoil into a new era of light and peace hailed in through the wings of psychedelia and Electric guitar-as the dormancy and crucification of Yosemite, Architecture, and the eternal banishment and utter slaughter of Malibu are branded into the backs of my eyes I forever pray and wait for the rebirth of Yosemite to come from the land it owned and cherished into a new world of Lana's discography within Norman Fucking Rockwell; the Lust for Life you hail and attempt to pierce me with is NOTHING like a home or womb for my love and light Yosemite, to even DARE attempt such mockery and blasphemy is disgraceful and horrific- respect your elders and learn YOUR roots and history before committing absolute damnation upon every single word fleshed into holiness, may your soul rest in God and Yosemite's hands for even trying such a quote, praise be Yosemite for she will come and cleanse and save and purify and dominate and rightly sit upon her throne of Magnum Opus through the millennia. you are not the one.

this is the NFR trailer monologue confirmed

Hmm, jokes aside, a music video directed by Sofia Coppola for an NFR song would be asthetically pleasing.

hmm no bye 

Sylvia Plath SCRAPPED.

Cinnamon SCRAPPED.

Yosemite SCRAPPED.

You know what WONT get scrapped?....her book of shitty poetry, featuring lyrics to Yosemite.

You heard it here first.

incorrect i said this shit pages ago

I wonder how bad the album cover is going to be if Ben is like 'eh'? It can't be worst then the UV, HM or LFL album covers. I already have my album cover done by the talented @cognaclilac   http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/10459-cognaclilacs-art-for-attention/  :flutter:

the true talent in this thread is you

She could release a side b of the album.. With the Country Songs and Some others Songs That Didnt entered in the final cut :hooker:

not how b sides work but k

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking