Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Siri play:

Blue Jeans, White Shirt, Walked Into the Room, You Know You Made My Eyes Burn - It Was Like James Dean

Baby let's Ride, I Know Your Wife - She Does Not Care

Those Summer Nights Seem Long Ago - But If You'd Call I'd Run

Cherries, Wine, Rosemary and Thyme Are Ruined - Bitch!

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

alexa play "Fear Fun, Fear Love Fresh Out Of Fucks, Forever Tryin' To Be Stronger For You Ice Cream, Ice Queen I Dream In Jeans And Leather Life's Dream I'm Sweet For You Oh God, Miss You On My Lips It's Me, Your Little Venice Bitch On The Stoop With The Neighborhood Kids Callin' Out, Bang Bang, Kiss Kiss You're In The Yard, I Light The Fire And As The Summer Fades Away Nothing Gold Can Stay You Write, I Tour, We Make It Work You're Beautiful And I'm Insane We're American-Made Give Me Hallmark One Dream, One Life, One Lover Paint Me Happy And Blue Norman Rockwell No Hype Under Our Covers It's Just Me And You Oh God, Miss You On My Lips It's Me, Your Little Venice Bitch On The Stoop With The Neighborhood Kids Callin' Out, Bang Bang, Kiss Kiss You're In The Yard, I Light The Fire And As The Summer Fades Away Nothing Gold Can Stay You Write, I Tour, We Make It Work You're Beautiful And I'm Insane We're American-Made Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah (Signing Off, Bang Bang, Kiss Kiss) Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah (Signing Off, Bang Bang, Kiss Kiss) Oh God, Want You On My Lips (I Do, I Do) It's Me, Your Little Venice Bitch On The Stoop With The Neighborhood Kids Signing Off, Bang Bang, Kiss Kiss Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah (Signing Off, Bang Bang, Kiss Kiss) Yeah, Yeah, Yeah (Signing Off, Bang Bang, Kiss Kiss) Yeah, Yeah Young Baby Is Back In Town Now You Should Come, Come Over We'll Be Hanging Around Now You Should Come, Come Over Oh God, I Love Him On My Lips It's Me, Your Little Venice Bitch Touch Me With Your Fingertips It's Me, Your Little Venice Bitch Out Back In The Garden We're Getting High Now, Because We're Older Be Myself, I Like Diamonds My Baby Crimson And Clover (La La La La La La Beautiful) (Beautiful, Beautiful) (La La La La La La Beautiful) (Beautiful, Beautiful) (Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Whatever) (Everything, Whatever) (Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Whatever) (Everything, Whatever) (La La La La La La Beautiful) (Beautiful, Beautiful) (La La La La La La Beautiful) (Beautiful, Beautiful) Out Back In The Garden We're Getting High Now, Because We're Older Be Myself, I Like Diamonds My Baby Crimson And Clover Crimson And Clover, Honey Crimson And Clover, Honey Crimson And Clover, Honey Crimson And Clover, Honey Crimson And Clover, Honey Crimson And Clover, Honey Over And Over, Honey Over And Over, Honey Over And Over, Honey Over And Over, Honey Over And Over If You Weren't Mine, I'd Be Jealous Of Your Love If You Weren't Mine, I'd Be Jealous Of Your Love If You Weren't Mine, I'd Be Jealous Of Your Love If You Weren't Mine, I'd Be Jealous Of Your Love If You Weren't Mine, I'd Be Jealous Of Your Love"

I’m a few hours late, but my initial thoughts were:

1. Gurl, another long title for a song? :toofunny:

2. She better not cancel my show this summer :poordat:

3. Oop, I didn’t think she’d actually come through with the poetry book. Congrats everyone who wished for it

4. ... I can’t hear what she sang towards the end but I don’t wanna replay it and ruin everything lmao

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The only reason I can see why she would cancel shows would be if she’s going on another tour... let’s just hope it’s not only limited for USA or *cries* California. :(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I thing these long titles give her a super vintage legend aura, and I love it... cinnamon could be called “Be the first who ever did”

It would prolly be called: "I win - violet (bent backwards over the grass) blue green red"

giphy.gif

I heard the snippet, and it sounds SO good but y’all must be on crack if u think I’m naming the song with that long ass title in my iTunes library like sis I’m not tryna read a book

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven