Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This is the one song I did NOT want

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

imagine if Sylvia ends up becoming your favourite song and you have to introduce it to someone new, they'll be dead of old age before you even have a chance of finishing the title, that's a strong tactical move from Lana to help reduce global warming by wiping human population, we love a political queen

ZKcaooE.png

i still like sylvia plath better,,, it fits with the 'norman rockwell' name drops in every song

cant wait to cinnamon to be re-titled as "There's things I wanna say to you - But I'll just let you live (Like if you hold me without hurting me)"

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

cant wait to cinnamon to be re-titled as "There's things I wanna say to you - But I'll just let you live (Like if you hold me without hurting me)"

:deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHI, JESUS even the acronym takes times, im sorry but i will keep calling this song sylvia

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

Norman Fucking Rockwell is about a pretentious artist. She's definitely playing into that idea with this.

This is making me further question if she's become the satire of Brooklyn Baby irl -- or if that's really just her.

I think she’s been pretending for so long she’s startjgn to believe it is herself.

I can barely hear instrumentation, do yall reckon the beginning is a capella or is it a special mix or am I just plain deaf

people said they heard guitar or sumn in the old snippet but i can't hear shit in this one

also what chorus do y'all hear??????? did she post the title as a snippet too???