Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

if you trash any part of Sylvia Plath besides it's wrongful new title you're getting reported, and I'll see @@Coney Island King to assist me with said reports, in which case you will promptly be removed from this forum and community. thank you.

giphy.gif

We're definitely stanning the queen of "I do what the FUCK I want", poor Ben and record label they must be sweating like blind lesbians in a fish market

i wonder how many strokes ben has per day during this era..her saying fuck it my lead is a 10 minute guitar track with a curse word in the title to "yeah i just hit predictive text 15 times this is the 2nd single btw"...she's too powerful

the lyrics give me strong vibes of "I literally just wrote what I was doing" whew Elvis, Bel Air and Is This Happiness are doing the hustle, can't wait for the interviews and her explanations kdhkjdhfg

ZKcaooE.png

i know the show that was supposed to be in march like right before the alleged date of release of NFR was never added to her website and the others were so maybe this one got cancelled

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

is she reverting to a sad girl bitch? IM HERE FOR IT. the cancellation of shows seems a bit haunting... i wonder the reason

The optimistic in me says because she’s doing another tour on her own so she’s cancelling the festival tour dates

I’m really excited to hear what Jack says about writing and recording with her! That’s always interesting to me.

She really needs to stop making songs with long titles. It's fucking unnecesary and extra.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

how fitting she posts this and helps us reach 500 pages..happy 500 little fuckers

praise yosemite

"HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHI"

jesus fuck!

giphy.gif

this sounds like one of my keyboard smashing with a BITCH at the end and I'm SO HERE FOR IT

it's weird cuz she's like ~sad again but also she seems incredibly bubbly and happy in tweets and very proactive and she looks super happy in her pics with friends, so if it means her sadness has found a healthy way of an outlet within her work then I'm unbelievably happy for her tbh. you can write exclusively "i'm sad" on literally every single page of your poetry book bb I'll buy 9087656 copies and hand them out like candy w a megaphone on top of the eiffel tower

ZKcaooE.png

If Salvia (still calling it like I just DO NOT have the time Lana) that I do absolutely love dgmw and not Cinammon is a single tho I'm buying a plane ticket to LA to sort out some things straight jfc

ZKcaooE.png