Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Some of yall jump so high to conclusions.

:hears one 35 second snippet: “this really will be an incredible album!!!!!!”

We're jumping to conclusions more based on multiple past incredible albums :smokes3:

Can some of you just like...let people be excited about the album? Yeah we only got snippets but who cares? If it sounds good then it sounds good.:lolliney:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Exactly 4y ago hour to hour I was in an Air BnB bed somewhere in French Normandie listening to TOSTB and St Tropez on YouTube for the first time ever. They were pitched and I was climaxing way too hard to even care. I would never ever have believed that 9 months later I would meet and kiss her so all of this to say happy new year LB and believe in your dreams, maybe NFR will truly be good, maybe it will top your insert current favourite record of hers here and for my part I will say that even though my bitch ass of a father didn't liked VB like he was supposed to I still think it will be one of her best records ever :)

ZKcaooE.png

happy new year LB and believe in your dreams, 

i do and then im crucified

Can yall imagine tho if Lana had married Francesco and had kids w him... What LFL and NFR would be omg... Would she still have her early midlife crisis (being harsh bc I love her to death this is banter) of becoming an instabaddie pilot vlogger 

ZKcaooE.png

Can yall imagine tho if Lana had married Francesco and had kids w him... What LFL and NFR would be omg... Would she still have her early midlife crisis (being harsh bc I love her to death this is banter) of becoming an instabaddie pilot vlogger 

or with Barrie?!??!

et secundo canticum

et alia quattuor- per et hebdomadam

Incipimus iterum

octo Ianuarii MMXIX

k7LUAO7.gif

tantum ergo sacramentum veneremur cernui et antiquum documentum novo cedat ritui

GODSPEED FOR THE GOLDEN YET IMMACULATE CONCEPTION 

Some of yall jump so high to conclusions.

:hears one 35 second snippet: “this really will be an incredible album!!!!!!”

Let people be excited for things.

giphy.gif

I sometimes wonder if she misses barrie?

i’m sure she holds barrie and francesco in her heart. they for sure have made an impact in her life as whole ass albums were based off of those relationships. G Eazy nah, she didn’t seem too caught up in him. if she stayed with Barrie i feel like her mindset may have been more dark and destructive with storytelling of a relationship where the two destroyed each other but had undying love. a la Cruel Yourh esque.

giphy.gif

et secundo canticum

et alia quattuor- per et hebdomadam

Incipimus iterum

octo Ianuarii MMXIX

k7LUAO7.gif

tantum ergo sacramentum veneremur cernui et antiquum documentum novo cedat ritui

GODSPEED FOR THE GOLDEN YET IMMACULATE CONCEPTION 

:lmao: