Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Honestly Bartender is just a white mustang spin-off but I live for that beat

This is lowkey tea though. I feel like White Mustang is compositionally an important milestone for her because it shares similarities with quite a few of the newer tracks that we've heard snippets of -- HIAB, How to Disappear & Sylvia. They just have that classic moody, melancholic piano ballad vibe.  :sadcore:

Maybe in this record she's trying to find a balance between the sadder, intimate White Mustang-esque tracks (HIAB, HTD, etc.) and the optimistic, hopeful Change/GetFree-esque tracks (MAC, IYC....). Just speculation though since we have not heard full versions of all of these songs  :headache:

This is lowkey tea though. I feel like White Mustang is compositionally an important milestone for her because it shares similarities with quite a few of the newer tracks that we've heard snippets of -- HIAB, How to Disappear & Sylvia. They just have that classic moody, melancholic piano ballad vibe.  :sadcore:

Maybe in this record she's trying to find a balance between the sadder, intimate White Mustang-esque tracks (HIAB, HTD, etc.) and the optimistic, hopeful Change/GetFree-esque tracks (MAC, IYC....). Just speculation though since we have not heard full versions of all of these songs  :headache:

Trueee

I'm with this 100%

:kiss: 

giphy.gif

hopefully God prevents Lana from taking any inspiration from WM

SO at last night's new years eve party, I was given the rare opportunity to choose a song to play! Everyone looked slightly nervous/annoyed because they all hate my music taste

As well as snatching the opportunity, I snatched everyone's wigs - I chose the longest Lana song in existence, Venice Bitch :hooker:

Me: "Enjoy people, this song is 10 minutes!"

The people: 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

SO at last night's new years eve party, I was given the rare opportunity to choose a song to play! Everyone looked slightly nervous/annoyed because they all hate my music taste

As well as snatching the opportunity, I snatched everyone's wigs - I chose the longest Lana song in existence, Venice Bitch :hooker:

Me: "Enjoy people, this song is 10 minutes!"

The people: 

giphy.gif

I stan your bravery and commitment to bless them. :legend:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

how cool would it be if Lana made a poll asking which cover she should choose? Since she already had a cover, but is thinking of shooting another one.

This sounds like hell, could you imagine the stans if their cover didn't get chosen. EU referendum 2.0.

I would like to get both, maybe the other on vinyl or cassette as an exclusive.

Bartender is just a white mustang spin-off but I live for that beat

Have we ever heard anything about Bartender other than the one time Lana mentioned it?

Like has there been a snippet or lyrics or anything?

OKAY DID ANYONE THINK THAT IN YOUR CAR SOUNDS LIKE THE MACHINE GUN KELLY FEATURE SNIPPET

I actively tried to supress any memory of what that sounded like so I have no idea 

I really want Lana to do a deluxe edition of NFR (I know it isn't gonna happen). What I'd do for this killer package...

Deluxe Edition:

01. Hey Blue Baby

02. I Must Be So Stupid For Being So Happy

03. Yosemite