Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Watching the livestream in full and wow I can't believe how much I love her. Like kljhgfghjk II have no idea why I do or what she did to deserve it but she can put out anything she wants idc I'll love it cuz I love her so damn much

ZKcaooE.png

This album is going to be fucking amazing. That intro with the strings is some of the most peaceful and beautiful things she's come up with in a while (since like VB lol). I feel like the song goes on much bigger that we hear in the snippet, it just sounds like greatness. Also, it's only my second listen so I'm gonna go ahead and stop because I don't wanna ruin such beauty.

I really see a cohesiveness in sound and storytelling throughout all of the songs she released and teased so far. NFR is not getting the messy LFL treatment and we shall fucking celebrate that.

NFR is like the perfect combination of her whole discography:  the instrumentals of the album (from what we've heard so far of course) are the perfect combination of UV and HM which are obviously her best records to date, so as a result, an even better record comes out. Also, the lyrics are mostly reminiscent of old Lana, like AKA, BTD, Paradise, and that's great 'cause I feel like she's the best at these type of lyrics, more storytelling and imagery, it feels authentic and true to her. 

The best part is definetly the fact that both the music and the lyrics are shrouded in a subtle veil of maturity and clearance, this nostalgia that she conveys feels pretty new and fresh and it's just amazing. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Listening to all the snippets we have so far again  :sadcore2:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

In Your Car (feat. Machine Gun Kelly) is coming y'all.  :sluttybunny:

That collab was for his album that he completely deleted/scrapped

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

In my opinion the song is called “norman fucking rockwell”

It doesn’t fit with the description she did of the song, of a guy who thinks he’s a fucking genius and cant’ stop telling about it. The new snippet features a girl very much in love and not one that finds the guy’s a douchey jerk.

i just wanna know HOW she comes up with such beautiful melodies literally all the time... i mean most of her music is incredible and more importantly hasn't copied other melodies from other songs - its just so brand new and authentic... i actually believe she was blessed by an angel or a garden of fairies to come into this world and make a difference - and to bring some beauty and richness to it... can u imagine a world withoyt her music? it sounds dull and lifeless. her mind is incredible. And how she does it i'll never know.

CorruptVeneratedBigmouthbass-max-1mb.gifImaginaryEducatedGyrfalcon-max-1mb.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i just wanna know HOW she comes up with such beautiful melodies literally all the time... i mean most of her music is incredible and more importantly hasn't copied other melodies from other songs - its just so brand new and authentic... i actually believe she was blessed by an angel or a garden of fairies to come into this world and make a difference - and to bring some beauty and richness to it... can u imagine a world withoyt her music? it sounds dull and lifeless. her mind is incredible. And how she does it i'll never know.

CorruptVeneratedBigmouthbass-max-1mb.gifImaginaryEducatedGyrfalcon-max-1mb.gif

Don't wanna be a dick, but unlike her past records, Jack is actually the one coming with the melody... She even said herself that he was bringing her 5 chords melodies on piano and she was like "are you sure I can have this?"

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Don't wanna be a dick, but unlike her past records, Jack is actually the one coming with the melody... She even said herself that he was bringing her 5 chords melodies on piano and she was like "are you sure I can have this?"

Don't wanna be a dick but stfu, we don't know which songs she specifically made the melodies for and which she didn't. she herself said she wrote songs before meeting with him and that he simply added better instrumentals to them

I was just about to say this lol but even then she’s still very talented at her craft

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

a chord progression doesnt equal a melody, but i guess u tried

image.png

She said he came up with the chord progressions but she didn't say anything about the melody 

https://youtu.be/_VxZ5QHT8Fg?t=345 

Don't wanna be a dick but stfu, we don't know which songs she specifically made the melodies for and which she didn't. she herself said she wrote songs before meeting with him and that he simply added better instrumentals to them

Very sad you always need to insult people to exist. I guess not everybody is smart when it comes to have a constructive discussion. Anyway, yes, she said she had 2 songs before meeting him. But I was talking about the songs they made together. And maybe she did some of the work. But Jack deserves credit too.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Very sad you always need to insult people to exist. I guess not everybody is smart when it comes to have a constructive discussion. Anyway, yes, she said she had 2 songs before meeting him. But I was talking about the songs they made together. And maybe she did some of the work. But Jack deserves credit too.

He's a producer, it's his job.

And I don't think he cares.

He's still gonna be cashing cheques either way...

giphy.gif

Very sad you always need to insult people to exist. I guess not everybody is smart when it comes to have a constructive discussion. Anyway, yes, she said she had 3 songs before meeting him. But I was talking about the songs they made together. And maybe she did some of the work. But Jack deserves credit too.

i didn't insult you, i just told you to stfu