Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She gave us a new snippet in December!! Nobody can say she didn’t lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I think this song might be the opening track and even the title track. Wow it’s so great

I highly doubt this Is the title track considering it doesn't match what she described. iirc it was basically described as BAR with a new title

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

She wanted to be the embodiment of this gif this era

AcclaimedAffectionateBullmastiff-max-1mb

I feel like this is Lana's whole damn life concentrated in a gif =)))

I think it is too... but I really love heavy and emotionally charged ending tracks... I think Yayo on AKA and Get Free were amazing choices....

Shit, how have I never noticed it... Yayo is Lana's best closing track on an album (AKA) no doubt. Get free comes close but just not there

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Guys, I'm tipsy and I feel like the letters are slowly spinning, i'm gonna go to sleep and recap all that happened tommorow. The snippet came in the middle of the party, I had to go alone on the kitchen floor in a corner near the bin to listen to it :toofunny: coming with fresh thoughts about this tommorow, hope you had a good new year celebration.

Omg you probably don't even care about all this but whatever =)))

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I think we’re gonna get more than 11 songs (maybe 13 or 14) it’s been like 3 months since she said she has 11 songs

I was thinking the same. But maybe she meant she only worked on 11 with Jack and maybe 1 or 2 before with Rick? Because I’m still not 100% sure if Jack is exclusively producing with Lana at all on this record or if Rick might have a track or two too?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I was thinking the same. But maybe she meant she only worked on 11 with Jack and maybe 1 or 2 before with Rick? Because I’m still not 100% sure if Jack is exclusively producing with Lana at all on this record or if Rick might have a track or two too?

yeah honestly, I wouldn’t be mad if she has one or two Rick songs (unless they fit in)

yeah honestly, I wouldn’t be mad if she has one or two Rick songs (unless they fit in)

Even if they’re deluxe bonus tracks too. That would be cool with me. 11 Jack produced tracks and then 2-3 Rick produced tracks. Probably asking too much of her on this one lmao

giphy.gif