Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Imagine her doing a reverse Beautiful People and making Yosemite depressing for NFR

You hurt me for fun

I just need to get free

Be alone with myself, in Yosemite

Really hope these tracks are NOT on NFR... I just feel like she’s been in the studio with jack antonoff (reputation.) and the production on everything should be way more than we’ve been hearing.

Ew, reputation is not an example of what Lana should be going for.

NFR is about to be her greatest album and we've had moments already through the singles and snippets that show the production is gonna be amazing.

whats this about lana giving cinnamon to selena gomez?? why are we not discussing it? i guess its fake and ya'll are bulshitting again...

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Is Video Games considered a Ballad though? Because then if that's the case, Old Money isn't it.

giphy.gif

piano ballad*

I said what I said.

magik.png

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Mark Ronson? What we really need is Lana x Matty Healy, the bitch already invited her to work together all she has to do is accept and create the most amazing record of the next decade! Imagine Lana's vocals + Love Theme instrumentals whew now that would be lovely to hear.

jaHDi1B.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Mark Ronson? What we really need is Lana x Matty Healy, the bitch already invited her to work together all she has to do is accept and create the most amazing record of the next decade! Imagine Lana's vocals + Love Theme instrumentals whew now that would be lovely to hear.

jaHDi1B.gif

Tbh though everytime I expect something, it sounds different. When I heard Lana and Max Martin were working together my heart stopped, and then I finally listened to Lust For Life and... it wasn't a dish I wanted seconds from

giphy.gif?resize=640%2C458&ssl=1

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

well im going to bed, wake me up when lana actually does something useful

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Nah we need Lana X Tim Larcombe (AKA the genius behind Gods & Monsters, Cherry, Go Go Dancer AND Off To The Races)

ShockedSevereAmericanbittern-small.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Mark is entirely wrong for Lana.

He is such a bad sound for her I don't even want to imagine a collab..

Nah we need Lana X Tim Larcombe (AKA the genius behind Gods & Monsters, Cherry, Go Go Dancer AND Off To The Races)

What we NEED is more Lana X Blake songs like FLIPGOD

atrl-gif-4.gif