Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

don't be fucking rude to my beloved

Who’s your beloved?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I've said it before and i'll say it again:

Honeymoon deserved a short film.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Official mood of 2019:

wdI3YSe.jpg

Nicole created one of her most intriguing, classic and timeless album covers though. Neil created her best album cover Ultraviolence but Nicole is still THAT bitch for giving Lana the visuals she needed to boost her career, she deserved better

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Nicole created one of her most intriguing, classic and timeless album covers though. Neil created her best album cover Ultraviolence but Nicole is still THAT bitch for giving Lana the visuals she needed to boost her career, she deserved better

ohhh you're the 2am trash monster slurring around Montreal at 2am @ was talking about

The cover for BTD is a classic to me, but she edited Lana’s face waaay too much in my opinion... that’s just too bad, I don’t think it was necessary.

Krug’s Honeymoon photos are simply magical. And his photos for Ultraviolence when Lana’s laying in the grass and stuff. His way of imagining things is on a completely different level than Chuck. It’s as if he takes more time to create what he wants - editing colors dramatically, creating an almost surreal world - while it feels like Chuck simply takes a photo... and that’s it. It can be good, because I do like some of her works, but if you have seen Krug’s work on Instagram... wow. I love them and I would buy a poster of one of those photos if I had money and my own place to stay. And, to be honest, you don’t even have seen check his newer works to see that his vision is so different.

However, since this album seems to be more down-to-earth in terms of lyrics, perhaps Chuck would suit better for this album with her simpler pictures? Just a thought, but yeah, there are other photographers out there too.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I wonder what the album cover is shaping up to be like, that and I hope the vinyl's pink giphy.gif

What if the "In Your Car" snippet is just the opening to HiaB... Backseats, y'all.

Know ur joking, but the two songs, along w VB sound so well together already. Hope it sees the light of dayyy

UV/Honeymoon

The cover for BTD is a classic to me, but she edited Lana’s face waaay too much in my opinion... that’s just too bad, I don’t think it was necessary.

[Neil] takes more time to create what he wants - editing colors dramatically, creating an almost surreal world

they just doing the same thing.

u just seem to prefer neil's 5 layers of dirt over nicole's art direction

i76mrxw.png 

they just doing the same thing.

u just seem to prefer neil's 5 layers of dirt over nicole's art direction

Hm, I was comparing Neil with Chuck, but no, I think Nicole’s pictures are great too - I just don’t think it’s necessary to edit Lana’s face the way she did. But if that is her vision and art direction, yeah, sure, I do prefer Neil’s “five layers of dirt”.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

She needs to let Neil out of her basement again this time around  :crossed: Like anything but Chuck please. I know you want to give your sister a job because you're successful and the family hasn't found out what Chuck's talent is yet, but c'mon girl ruining your own art so your sis can smile for 5 minutes? I mean I guess congrats to her for family morals but ugh what a waste :awkney2:

:eartha:  :eartha:  :eartha:  :eartha:  :eartha:  :eartha:  :eartha:

Hm, I was comparing Neil with Chuck, but no, I think Nicole’s pictures are great too - I just don’t think it’s necessary to edit Lana’s face the way she did. But if that is her vision and art direction, yeah, sure, I do prefer Neil’s “five layers of dirt”.

lmao yes i did get what u were trying to say i just wanted to make a tongue in cheek comment about it 

i76mrxw.png 

Adele is like that also I think, im sure I seen something recently that she hasn't performed in something like 2 years, she is also never seen nor heard of.

Adèle is representative of the music industry being too demanding with female singers with big voices : she must hit high notes on all her songs on record and she must also do it live for all of her shows, for a year+ when she is on tour. Adele broke her vocal chords when she was finishing her tour the last time, and it wasn’t the first time she had done so. She must have had surgery to get her chords fixed, just like the other time it happened. It could explain why we didn’t see her in a long time, plus she has a young son she must want to take care of.

Adèle is representative of the music industry being too demanding with female singers with big voices : she must hit high notes on all her songs on record and she must also do it live for all of her shows, for a year+ when she is on tour. Adele broke her vocal chords when she was finishing her tour the last time, and it wasn’t the first time she had done so. She must have had surgery to get her chords fixed, just like the other time it happened. It could explain why we didn’t see her in a long time, plus she has a young son she must want to take care of.

Her songs are vocally demanding, but in 25, she didn't make the same mistake as in 21. She didn't sang notes she wouldn't be able to hit live. With 21, I think she never sang the high notes on the chorus of Someone Like You. The thing is, her vocal technique is poor and bad, and her chords easily get tired. High notes aren't really the reason why her voice got destroyed. Thankfully she stopped smoking before releasing 25, otherwise she would've never recovered.

Also, I think she said she didn't want to make music anymore and her next album would be her last.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Give it a couple of years and Lana will become someone like Kate Bush/Enya when it comes to lifestyle: they never leave their houses, they never talk to the media, they release albums and never perform it live or go on tour. I can see Lana doing that in the future lmao introvert queen.

me if I was a singer tbh

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven