Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Yesss!!! 

Btw, where did you get this colour thing/picture, are colours displayed like this on a particular website or something, 'cause I want to see more colours layed like this

I just googled earth tone color palettes and searched through till I found something fitting! Although the album is called NFR, I don't think it'll really consist of artwork similar to his nor his vibrate color schemes. I think it was just used for the actual song NFR she made about that guy she talked about who thought he was such an artistic genius it was as if he thought he was Norman Rockwell himself. I really see muted colors for this era but in a good way! I can't really see something vibrate with the soft songs we've gotten thus far, it just wouldn't fit right with me!  

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I've just been given a warning about posting off topic in NFR thread! ABORT MISSION Y'ALL ABORT!!!! 

rhoc-917-13.gif

In context to this thread so that I don't get a second one please stream Cinnamon once it gets released because it's the best song off of NFR and needs to be recognized!!!

@@YUNGATA also sorry  :toofunny:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

@Peroxide

colour theory is fine btw. Dinner suggestions and abortion debate are OT tho and better suited to other threads.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

its so obvious shes going for brighter colours like this for the album pallett, she even posted a bunch of bright photographs and a NR painting similar to this one...

%27At+The+Vets%27+by+Norman+Rockwell+Pai

Tbh idk where ya'll are getting these dull earthy colours from, they're only the single covers. It wouldnt match the flower either, i personally see this record diving into the old typical perfect family; americana vibe that rockwells paintings are stylised from

I honestly hope that she does something that stands out a bit softly, so yesss colors. Idk why but I'm always just reminded of Because of You, or the psychedelic solo from My Best Days, and how playful it is compared to the snippets we got. Sure they're not the same, but that's what I get from te tracks, and the HiaB original video

UV/Honeymoon

i just had a dream an article leaked the track list

there was a song called "Where To Go When Jewish Leave"

?????????

for some reason i thought it was real for 10 minutes after i woke up, i guess anything is possible at this point

i just had a dream an article leaked the track list

there was a song called "Where To Go When Jewish Leave"

?????????

for some reason i thought it was real for 10 minutes after i woke up, i guess anything is possible at this point

Isn't Jack Antonoff Jewish? What an awkward writing session  :rip:

I HAD A DREAM THAT LANA RENAMED NFR “Unloved” and it was the lead single sksksk what does that mean ?!

pre release NFR is now affecting us in our sleep :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

I HAD A DREAM THAT LANA RENAMED NFR “Unloved” and it was the lead single sksksk what does that mean ?!

that a gay can dream I guess

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

so how many songs have we not heard yet? (assuming she's sticking to 11 tracks)

i just don't feel like figuring it out myself

edit: i did it myself... we have 4 fresh tracks to hear...

so how many songs have we not heard yet? (assuming she's sticking to 11 tracks)

i just don't feel like figuring it out myself

edit: i did it myself... we have 4 fresh tracks to hear...

only 4???????? well damn I hope she changed her mind and changed it to 17 tracks then

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

only 4???????? well damn I hope she changed her mind and changed it to 17 tracks then

i guess we haven't FULLY heard in your car or the studio version of HTD, but talking about fresh material then yes sadly 4, thats why the teasing is getting a bit annoying

so far, MAC, VB, hope, cinnamon, HIAB, HTD, IYC