Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don't know they mean the same thing to me. Tomorrow is both later this year and later in the year. All you're doing is substituting this for in the, which doesn't change the fact that it will be later. Just like saying "there's a fire in the house" vs "there's a fire in this house" means the exact same thing.

When you say tomorrow, you already know when it is, the date is fixed, but when you just say later this year or later in the year, you don't know when.

Also, if you say there's fire in the house, there is a possibility you don't know which house (it's not clear), while when you say there's fire in this house, you know which one it is, showing one specific house.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I still think this is the best version of how to disappear we have and y'all can fight me over her sounding like robot del rey but i prefer robot del rey over can't find the note because she's too nervous del rey and that's that on that :thumb3:

https://picosong.com/wJG6v/

When you say tomorrow, you already know when it is, the date is fixed, but when you just say later this year or later in the year, you don't know when.

Also, if you say there's fire in the house, there is a possibility you don't know which house (it's not clear), while when you say there's fire in this house, you know which one it is, showing one specific house.

So you're saying later this year means later this year and later in the year means it could be from 2019 - 2030, etc. ? :what: that doesn't make sense my sister. I mean in context of the house yes, but year wise both sentences calculate to the same thing

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I still think this is the best version of how to disappear we have and y'all can fight me over her sounding like robot del rey but i prefer robot del rey over can't find the note because she's too nervous del rey and that's that on that :thumb3:

https://picosong.com/wJG6v/

So you're saying later this year means later this year and later in the year means it could be from 2019 - 2030, etc. ? :what: that doesn't make sense my sister. I mean in context of the house yes, but year wise both sentences calculate to the same thing

No that's not what I mean, for me later this year could be closer to us, and later in the year is like the second half. That's what I meant since the beginning :)

~?~

Is there a full?

No cause I got lazy pitch correcting and lining up Lana's vocals properly without speeding them up like other versions of HTD that were made :creep:

No that's not what I mean, for me later this year could be closer to us, and later in the year is like the second half. That's what I meant since the beginning :)

No no I get that, but I'm simply stating March 29th is both layer this year and later in the year. Both structures of that sentence don't point out to a certain time frame. I'd just say Vanity Fair is sloppy at writing :thumb2:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

No cause I got lazy pitch correcting and lining up Lana's vocals properly without speeding them up like other versions of HTD that were made :creep:

No no I get that, but I'm simply stating March 29th is both layer this year and later in the year. Both structures of that sentence don't point out to a certain time frame. I'd just say Vanity Fair is sloppy at writing :thumb2:

Oh, but I also said it was only my opinion, my understanding of things :) I have no idea if it's true or not, I'm just defending my point of view to explain what I mean, without saying I'm correct or not ^^

~?~

This is her worst era.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

This is her worst era.

this. shes literally not giving a fuck this time and it shows. at least we had some interviews during LFL, the Endless Summer Tour + a short wait for HM

and now we have....... nothing except singles released 5 months ago

image.png