Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

@@PARADIXO is for Yosemite

shes day dreaming about the day shell finally be able to release this album maybe in 50 years

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

Honestly trailer park Lizzy sounds so much more better and intriguing than Lana the LA insta baddie.

I love lana so much but LA insta baddie wheatgrass lana is not what I'm about and I'm over it :) just hoping her music is still good in spite of it

Since someone mentioned Cherry. Is it just me or the official version sounds bland and empty without "What can you do, darling?" and "And you know what?" parts? Probably it's just me because I'm listening to the other version more than the official one.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Shaun Mendes is shit, just like this era.

Its Shawn*** and loreen you can have a fucking seat in the raggedy ass chair right next to the studio version of Brite Lites

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I live in fear that the label is making her add more GP-friendly songs to the album. I want my UV part 2.

they need to realize by now that her best music isn't GP-friendly. I don't think that people who want to listen to normal pop music choose Lana Del Rey. Make the fans happy please, not random people listening on the radio

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF