Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The easiest way to find out when the album is coming is to call up your local record stores and ask when NFR will be in stock. :makeup:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It reminds me of something related to these colours, weren't you the one saying you associated the new music with the Earth's colours such as green and brown approximately 1000 pages ago?

Yes!! Lmao. This is the most earth-sounding (whatever that means) music she's put out so far. Even more than UV which was influenced by desert rock and surf rock

Also, I KNEW I wasn't crazy when I said I heard a door opening in the bridge/outro of MAC. In that filter I did, I can hear children playing, and even a car alarm set noise (the double beep cars make)

It's 100% a door opening, and not guitar noise

negAbhB.png

I feel like lana's over the album, and maybe even the instagram baddie thing. She's a quiet gentle LA earth and herb/yoga loving poet now. Things will just sit still for the next couple of months and then Lana will like randomly release the album with maybe one Instagram caption, and the vast majority of her online presence will be towards the poetry book that, after months of talking about how she's binding and pressing it herself and the book will be so beautiful, will probably get thrown together in an ebook. 

girl she was typing those poems as she wore her neons let's not play

I spent over 200 dollars on matcha this year so far. A true lipster

sis it's only the top of the year wdym 200 dollars

except she doesnt have that talent 

it would be probably her with a acoustic guitar singing "oOOOooOOoOOooOooOoOh pale moonlight mansons in the air tonight sipping sprite im your baby im alive "

:bop:  :bop:  :bop:

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

omg am i the only hearing him saying venice bitch after off to the races ????? everybody going to go into shock at that show omg she's finally doing something good

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif