Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Got around to watching some of the buku videos.. why does she pretend like she doesn't know how to sing anymore?? Venice Bitch was alright but half hearted, she just kinda went through the motions with MAC. Could barely hear her during BTD, but she actually sang during Cherry. Before VB I noticed she had said something like "We hope to come back and play the new stuff for you soon." Dunno if that was mentioned here.

Another day without Yosemite, another day without leaks, another day without knowing if the album is soon to be released or if we really have to wait 5 more months

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

i bet she’s still mad love leaked early, this is her payback

I thought our punishment was Lust for Life being pushed back from May to July

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Got around to watching some of the buku videos.. why does she pretend like she doesn't know how to sing anymore?? Venice Bitch was alright but half hearted, she just kinda went through the motions with MAC. Could barely hear her during BTD, but she actually sang during Cherry. Before VB I noticed she had said something like "We hope to come back and play the new stuff for you soon." Dunno if that was mentioned here.

Where did you find videos??? Especially Cherry. Youtube is dry af :(

~?~

I just searched up "Lana Del Rey BUKU" on youtube, there's video of most of the songs but trust me, you haven't missed much

That's what I did but i never found Cherry, would you mind sharing the link please?

~?~

If ya'll want your YouTube videos to show up in posts, highlight the link again, then on the edit toolbar click on the icon that says 'unlink', then post.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm listening to Zane Lowe's interview again, from September. Why did I miss that she said she might have the album finished by Labour Day (meaning May September! <-- according to Wiki But I'm glad she said in December that the album is done, otherwise we might have been forced to wait longer..!) and that it has a Sgt. Pepper-The Beetles vibe?? Around 12 and 15 minutes in case anyone wants to hear.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm listening to Zane Lowe's interview again, from September. Why did I miss that she said she might have the album finished by Labour Day (meaning May! But I'm glad she said in December that the album is done, otherwise we might have been forced to wait longer..!) and that it has a Sgt. Pepper-The Beetles vibe?? Around 12 and 15 minutes in case anyone wants to hear.

I'm pretty sure I heard it then but its been several months, mind linking it?

I'm listening to Zane Lowe's interview again, from September. Why did I miss that she said she might have the album finished by Labour Day (meaning May! But I'm glad she said in December that the album is done, otherwise we might have been forced to wait longer..!) and that it has a Sgt. Pepper-The Beetles vibe?? Around 12 and 15 minutes in case anyone wants to hear.

Labor Day is in August love

9DkJTcG.png

So she has mentioned Red Hot Chili Peppers and The Beetles vibes for the album and also used "folk-y" to describe it. So far, I'm thinking more of the piano in that can be heard in every song, but I really hope they'll come through with some guitars. I really hope so much that the album will be worth the wait - if not, I'm sure fans will trash it more than they otherwise would have. :(

I'm sorry for like always writing about the same things, but there's not much to talk about really... sigh.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i bet she’s still mad love leaked early, this is her payback

The Revenge of Lana Del Rey

Queen of coming full circle