Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I love BAR, BUT I will never understand why people want it on the album?? Like I want fresh songs that we’ve never heard before or that aren’t older than 1-2 years max. I can maybe accept Yosemite since we’ve never really heard the song, but not BAR. We’ve heard the full song no need for it to be on the album. I still don’t understand how people want an old unreleased song like serial Killer to be on any future album. Also Roses Bloom For You is a no for me as well. It sounded boring.

I can’t at people still saying things like “She’s just trying to throw us off!!11” “it’s a surprise release!!11” like how can anyone even be this delulu? Sis is not trying to throw me us off. What will it take so people can stop having that mentality.

Anyway, so can we pretty much say for a fact that we aren’t getting the damn album any time soon?? Like next month or anything? It just seems like in her mind she never even started the era, and the songs she put out were just for the sake of putting some songs out?

Expecting news this Thursday :)

In the land of insiders and misinformation, I was a believer, living in the garden of Lanaboards. Looking to get (true) info'd hard. / 

But alright, haven't been really following Beyonce for years or really since forever, but. Lemonade's on Spotify, and I only say this bc I can stream Love Drought. Somebody contact that insider and ask for any kind of Lana based news I feel like I've drank good luck or something hurry right now, while supplies last. 

UV/Honeymoon

In the land of insiders and misinformation, I was a believer, living in the garden of Lanaboards. Looking to get (true) info'd hard. / 

But alright, haven't been really following Beyonce for years or really since forever, but. Lemonade's on Spotify, and I only say this bc I can stream Love Drought. Somebody contact that insider and ask for any kind of Lana based news I feel like I've drank good luck or something hurry right now, while supplies last. 

I can't imagine Lana saying anything too substantial about her own work on Thursday, because I feel like she'd feel it'd overshadow Marina's release on Friday.

But really, who knows what that bitch is thinking.

Everything, whatever.

@Fantasy, I'll fight you if you're making stuff up.

Where did the Elle interview even come from? Why weren’t we talking about this until today???

I definitely don’t feel like there’s a plan. Or that there needs to be, which is kind of fun.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I can't imagine Lana saying anything too substantial about her own work on Thursday, because I feel like she'd feel it'd overshadow Marina's release on Friday.

But really, who knows what that bitch is thinking.

Everything, whatever.

@Fantasy, I'll fight you if you're making stuff up.

Oh no same, I mean maybe some kind of small announcement or small update (wow we've stooped low). I mean we've waited for all these days, been betrayed w lies, what's more of a glimmer of hope towards thursday. Lol no yeah everything whatever gahahahahahahahaha

UV/Honeymoon

I love BAR, BUT I will never understand why people want it on the album?? Like I want fresh songs that we’ve never heard before or that aren’t older than 1-2 years max. I can maybe accept Yosemite since we’ve never really heard the song, but not BAR. We’ve heard the full song no need for it to be on the album. I still don’t understand how people want an old unreleased song like serial Killer to be on any future album. Also Roses Bloom For You is a no for me as well. It sounded boring.

I can’t at people still saying things like “She’s just trying to throw us off!!11” “it’s a surprise release!!11” like how can anyone even be this delulu? Sis is not trying to throw me us off. What will it take so people can stop having that mentality.

Anyway, so can we pretty much say for a fact that we aren’t getting the damn album any time soon?? Like next month or anything? It just seems like in her mind she never even started the era, and the songs she put out were just for the sake of putting some songs out?

NFR is not coming anytime soon. I don't even think it will be released in 2019. She's all about the poetry book and for some reason it's taking forever for her to release her book. I don't know how self-publishing really works but I went on YouTube to do a little research and some people who self-publish make it sound very easy. They say Lulu's a great place to self publish. https://www.lulu.com/  What is Lana doing?  :facepalm:

Imagine being interviewed about the album you’ve been teasing for almost a year without saying anything about the release date. She really turned into a sadist

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I love BAR, BUT I will never understand why people want it on the album?? Like I want fresh songs that we’ve never heard before or that aren’t older than 1-2 years max. I can maybe accept Yosemite since we’ve never really heard the song, but not BAR. We’ve heard the full song no need for it to be on the album. I still don’t understand how people want an old unreleased song like serial Killer to be on any future album.

The idea that an older song should be on an upcoming album should be largely replaced by (or not be as prominent as) the idea of her collecting leaks in separate releases (and unsuppressing AKA). Maybe you wouldn't buy them, but what about other people unfamiliar with her work? I wish the issue were more promoting her diversity as an artist (thereby encouraging pop diversity), rather than the "tragedy" of this or that specific song being unreleased. That said, I think BAR could work for NFR, aesthetically, and as anything after 40 mins of new material from an artist is a gift, if BAR were added to that, I shouldn't mind it at all.

Anyway what songs do you guys think she’ll (want to) put out before the album is released? My official predictions are Happiness and either How to Disappear or Cinnamon. Leaning toward HTD seeing as she’s performed it live already. Predicting HIAB bc she’s practically teased the full song already

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Anyway what songs do you guys think she’ll (want to) put out before the album is released? My official predictions are Happiness and either How to Disappear or Cinnamon. Leaning toward HTD seeing as she’s performed it live already. Predicting HIAB bc she’s practically teased the full song already

Title track for sure

what about that photoshoot she did with Steve?what was it for then ?

V Mag is published every two months. So possibly May-June?

Unless she is finally set on releasing NFR, I expect the interview to be as shallow and empty as the Elle Canada's one. 

The fact that since Mariners Apartment Complex and Venice Bitch came out:

• Sky Ferreira released new music (!)
  • Kevin Abstract recorded a whole album inspired by Venice Bitch with Jack Antonoff (!!)
  • Beyoncé put Lemonade on Spotify (!!!)

And yet there's no sign of NFR...

maxresdefault.jpg

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

• Kevin Abstract recorded a whole album inspired by Venice Bitch with Jack Antonoff (!!)

maxresdefault.jpg

Fka twigs teased a release and sent postcards to some fans saying "it's time"...... we're near the end of the world and nfr is still unreleased L M A o

for some reason i feel better knowing that it's just up to her now like we can kill the rumours and paranoia and label harrassment and JUST be depressed about the wait . Lana del rey died but Lizzy is really Chilling lol

maxresdefault.jpg

• Hozier released a new album after a 5 year hiatus (sort of)
  • Marina released the LOVE ep after a 4 year hiatus

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

for some reason i feel better knowing that it's just up to her now like we can kill the rumours and paranoia and label harrassment and JUST be depressed about the wait . Lana del rey died but Lizzy is really Chilling lol

Lizzy wasn't chilling though....She was doing her best and trying as hard as she could to make it as a singer. Doing shows (actually singing!) and making cute videos for her songs (actually putting effort into visuals!). Don't disrespect the poor girl's memory like that  :krylie: 

R.I.P hunny bunny we know you'd never do us like that :heart: 

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Expecting news this Thursday :)

this Thursday? you're already in April 2020

EDIT: I went to this profile and he/she said in later March for us to expect some news around easter and then he/she said this thing about news this Thursday... 

WELL here I am, again, counting the hours and seconds till Thursday even though I know im gonna get disappointed for like the 100 time since the beginning of this era lmao

ycrW4Pv.jpg

iv9uXjw.gif

Fka twigs teased a release and sent postcards to some fans saying "it's time"...... we're near the end of the world and nfr is still unreleased L M A o

Sky Ferreira and FKA Twigs are getting off of their hiatus while Lana is starting hers. Tragic

giphy.gif