Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It’s not a matter of pretending. Yes, has Western society been dominated by men during the last 2,000 years? Yes. Who built the contemporary, ‘modern’ world most of us live in, benefit from and enjoy, and which has spread across the globe? Western European men primarily, with the direct help and support of women and people from other cultures. In 1870 and even significantly later, men in parts of America were still fighting bears and mountain lions to protect their wives, female family members and children. The idea of male oppression at every turn is not one I buy into.

this is all so cursed but isn't a post that surprises me one iota. this essentially justifies white supremacy and misogyny and i'm so fucking done. called it tho 

hey know what built the western world? FUCKING SLAVERY and the intentional underdevelopment of africa. i am sickened over here. i'm out

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Anyways I’ve really been feeling every bit of her music lately. Even BTD, video games blue jeans etc. but this new shit just pisses me off. I simply just don’t care anymore. I’m frustrated with her. It’s like she’s completely forgot she had a career. It’s like she’s completely lost touch with the enigma that she’s built for LANA DEL REY. Not Matcha Del Day. It’s like I don’t even stan the same person.

I was thinking about him the other day, like, did he die or something ? He never missed a day to post here... and we know he’s old... like

He just disappeared.,,,,,,,, is he okay

I know most of us joke about his posts but yeah I hope he's actually okay. Maybe he's just super tired of Lana's bullshit  :thumb:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I was thinking about him the other day, like, did he die or something ? He never missed a day to post here... and we know he’s old... like

He just disappeared.,,,,,,,, is he okay

I know most of us joke about his posts but yeah I hope he's actually okay. Maybe he's just super tired of Lana's bullshit  :thumb:

He developed cataracts and now he can’t see, then he got dimentia and wandered into traffic

So. The singles are still considered to being part of the album rite ? tumblr_ni7q1jqy361tlvx6ho2_400.gif

We really won’t know until we get the tracklist bae

i actually like this idea! we should create a Twitter or an IG account dedicated to the cause and all follow the fuck out of it. we'd make a Best Of the most wise, and spot on posts about this mess of an era and tag ben, ed, polydor and ofc miss del rey. feature me off course, i say a lot of dumb shit but when it comes to this era i'm always right (or at least kinda) :hooker:

we need a LanaBoards twitter account asap

Who tf is Graham?

& also it’s officially been 3 months since she made that post about sending VBB to “mom & pop” bookstores in a “few months”

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

for some reason I can't picture myself discovering the tracklist

same, I can't picture myself listening to the album, either. It also feels so distant and non-existent to me now

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF