Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i know we go wayyyyyyy off topic in here all the time but in fairness it's pretty hard to stay on topic when the topic doesn't exist

it's just the way i feel

why do I feel like this site is too far gone so even if she does release the album and it will be amazing people will still be negative about it

ugh i cant wait for March 3020 either!

i knew doin time wouldn't cut it as a 'lana classic' or anything and people would fall out of love with it, think it's cos it's so repetitive

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

why do I feel like this site is too far gone so even if she does release the album and it will be amazing people will still be negative about it

I fear it's going to be like going to a 5-star restaurant and having to wait 3 hours for your entree. Even though the food is spectacular, you're still pissed off.

I'm far too poor to go to a 5-star restaurant, though, so I wouldn't actually know.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i meannnnn............ the fact that doin' time, a.k.a a (bad, let's face it) COVER is her most streamed song on spotify makes me wanna scream... like ppl really stream whatever the hell this is instead of Ride or Terrence Loves You? nonsense. absolute nonsense. I've only listened to the snippets and it's terrible, i refuse to listen to the whole thing. nuhu.

Hold up... most streamed song?? Wouldn’t that be like Young & Beautiful, Summertime Sadness remix or Video Games?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

white m*stang says hi

Summer bummer

I mean. Guns and Roses. And I don’t even hate it.

every one of these is an extremely valid submission

it's just the way i feel

Oh, we're doing this again, are we?

It's obviously Coachella and anyone who doesn't think it's Coachella should put rocks in their socks, jump in a river, and as you are drowning, you can still find solace in the fact that you will never have to hear Coachella ever again.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Oh, we're doing this again, are we?

It's obviously Coachella and anyone who doesn't think it's Coachella should put rocks in their socks, jump in a river, and as you are drowning, you can still find solace in the fact that you will never have to hear Coachella ever again.

I genuinely like Coachella.. I think it’s because of the outro because the rest is just meh

I wanted to like Guns and Roses so bad when I read the title, I have Slash’s signature tatted on me but that song... she’s such an ugly bitch. Roachella is competing for ugliest bitch too though

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Once she releases the damn thing it'll be cohesive, creative in terms of writing, interesting in terms of actual music and all that so people will instantly love it. If not, it'll grow into another untouchable in its entirety masterpiece among fans just like UV over time. And also it'll clear my skin. There is NOTHING that can make this album bad except for NOT RELEASING IT AT ALL LOL

Just the thought of VB belonging to an album makes my nipples pop. And then there's HTD and In Your Car on top of that and God knows what else.

I logged in for 5 minutes before bed and I'm logging off. I got mad at her again for hiding it from us

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

That’s exactly what is going to happen lol. And watch, they’re going to switch on LFL and call it amazing, which it is.