Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Okay ... I gotta say ... posts that are all, "OH MY GOD. YA'LL THINK [THIS]?!" are a fucking bore (and seriously, why do such posts always contain, "ya'll"?). Contribute something instead of acting like you're so above everyone else. And if you don't want to contribute then YOU go outside, Kyle.

Let’s all go outside! I’m giving free rides to Hillsong, bring your pitchforks :hooker:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I love that she always stays true to a certain aesthetic sound-wise but still switches things up. Every album had its own thing and NFR's (if it still exists :oopna: ) is being stripped down and piano-driven. I wouldnt want her to make 5 Born To Dies or Ultraviolences

I love that she always stays true to a certain aesthetic sound-wise but still switches things up. Every album had its own thing and NFR's (if it still exists :oopna: ) is being stripped down and piano-driven. I wouldnt want her to make 5 Born To Dies or Ultraviolences

You’re right maybe I should just shut the fuck up :diva:

Okay ... I gotta say ... posts that are all, "OH MY GOD. YA'LL THINK [THIS]?!" are a fucking bore (and seriously, why do such posts always contain, "ya'll"?). Contribute something instead of acting like you're so above everyone else. And if you don't want to contribute then YOU go outside, Kyle.

Yeah I'm done with posting here. Some of y'all (yes, y'all) are miserable period. Just say your life revolves solely around Lana and go!

is it fun to willfully misinterpret people?

Did I though? Half of the comments are about how annoying her friends are, how she only has white friends, how her friends seem like they're using her, how people wish she didn't have friends (these ones make me laugh). It's just pathetic at this point. You guys shame her for having a life and healthy relationships and its gross.

i think it's ok to criticise hope and still love it, i don't personally feel for one minute it's trash. also i have nothing whatsoever against her more stripped back sound, it's very lizzy and very 'songwriter' esque and i'm very into that. do i love that she might be trying to appeal to 'serious music fans'? absolutely not, i dislike that aspect but it is what it is. think i'm one of the few people who'd have been really bored if she'd been priscilla presley mk2 forever 

does everyone honestly think they'd be happy with her bringing out cinematic track after cinematic track? i mean again i love it, i'd like to think so.... but... i do think i'd start to get bored

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

So anyway guys, what are some of your favorite performances? I always think of how cute she looked when she performed Dark Paradise in Planeta Tierra 2013

$50 $100 my whole life savings says the "i'm binding them myself" shit was another lie to make us think she would actually deign to lift a finger and work on something, and that she can extend this stupid wait however long she wants because "i'm binding ALL my BOOKS by HAND, guys, it takes a LONG TIME ok"

Forget Priscilla and Marilyn, we're going way back...sis channeling Penelope now

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Yeah I'm done with posting here. Some of y'all (yes, y'all) are miserable period. Just say your life revolves solely around Lana and go!

Did I though? Half of the comments are about how annoying her friends are, how she only has white friends, how her friends seem like they're using her, how people wish she didn't have friends (these ones make me laugh). It's just pathetic at this point. You guys shame her for having a life and healthy relationships and its gross.

Hi Lana. We Do love you. =(

Lana's drive thru crazy church life was coincidental to when I was so depressed i was seriously considering turning evangelic... But now I've been over it for months now so why isn't she... Come thru my lanita

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

Christianity and excess isn't healthy

I'd want all of that and with 5 Honeymoons to boot

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Glad I'm not the only one who feels kinda meh about HIADT. I mean, first off, the name. I like long title names but really. That wasn't necessary. And her vocal deliver makes me kinda anxious, I hate the overdramatic screams at the end.