Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

With this new series of earthquakes, we'll be lucky if the only PC or iMac in the whole world which holds the contents of NFR doesn't slip into a crevasse and disappear forever. Or hasn't already. Hopefully Jack and LDR also have copies on their phones, so a copy exists in Poland.  

never forget

https://twitter.com/PopDrave/status/1112111680832495616

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

“Hi gays hope you like the album that’s coming out at some point but in the meantime stream Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) xx”

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Literally what on earth is actually stopping her from posting the damn alboom cover? I KNOW it's already done. Lana if you're reading this pls post it kween x

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Literally what on earth is actually stopping her from posting the damn alboom cover? I KNOW it's already done. Lana if you're reading this pls post it kween x

Having a thought here: the « era » « began » with a double single release over a week and the title of the album.

There’s a chance we will be getting at some point, all at once, the lead, album cover and tracklisting?!? In a chunk like last time? Maybe the release date in-between?!?

Is Poland her last performance that we know of? Maybe something will come once she's done with these summer performances

no she has a couple more in July 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

That video of her she just put up getting down to sign a vinyl copy of her magnum opus while singing Venice bitch.... the fucking ENERGY that has. Wow. I’m literally deceased.

Probably one of the best videos ever

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

no she has a couple more in July 

nope, I'm going to see her on the 18th

She has shows on the 18th, 19th, 21st, 24th. 

if the August release is still on, she'll either announce seething next week or after those, I think.

Hopefully something coming soon. Something kind of has to come soon if it's ever coming out.

Also, to all the poor souls impacted by the horrific crime, gods and monsters is back up on spotify afaik  :hooker:

locals only

Hopefully something coming soon. Something kind of has to come soon if it's ever coming out.

Also, to all the poor souls impacted by the horrific crime, gods and monsters is back up on spotify afaik  :hooker:

OH MY GOD FINALLY

It's only my dark city, only my new man...