Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Guys If the website is locked it has to be for a good reason. Stop going crazy. Stop trying to find a way in, just be patient & in time, someone will hack it and we will have access :hooker:

I bet you thought that sentence was going somewhere else :lmao:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Wait everything is working fine for me (UK) and doesn't require me to enter a password. Is it just the US side not being able to access it?

It asks me for password too

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

oh wow can't enter the side either. (i am in germany)

and by looking at it, this is intentional! the font and everything.

it's like a game.

what is happening

It happens with a lot of artists before an announcement for a release. They take the store down to update it visually and add new products, bringing it back up once the announcement is made and you can pre-order/buy stuff. Seeing as we know NFR is coming out next month that’s the reason it’s probably gone down now, and it’ll be back up once she announces the album properly and the pre-order. 

Also if they’re updating it for NFR then we finally get to know the vinyl color soon

@@vodkaa is gonna riot when he finds out it isn't pink

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Didn't find anything in the source code. Only that the font used is not the same as on the Charlie's Angels movie website (someone mentioned it might be). There was one other thing, a css file containing "countdown" classes, but that probably has NOTHING to do with Lana and NFR. When stores like this one are announced and available to visit, they're usually password protected and there's a countdown to when the store officially opens - but this one is clearly already open, there's just some changes happening to it and they don't want anybody to see, obviously. It's very common.

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

Is it possible that there's no password but they're making us think there's one so it's more mysterious and exciting?

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

also, if you go on lanadelrey.com and click on the merch store, there isn’t a “password” but if you click on the music store, there is one. so it obviously has to do w her album!? right??

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

also, if you go on lanadelrey.com and click on the merch store, there isn’t a “password” but if you click on the music store, there is one. so it obviously has to do w her album!? right??

What if they’re just fixing the whole gods & monsters issue snakksmskssj

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Yeah, it’s the store where you can buy the digital versions etc.