Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This is bitter lmao

Also source code can be a goldmine to anyone bored enough. Real CS students know to take frustrations out in variable names  :hooker:  obvs it's not going to have password = pepsipussycola123 but there could be an indication of how long the password page will be up for etc.... lol

locals only

omg the major meltdowns when the site gets fixed in a day or two tumblr_pua1oooEmt1u6n38po1_250.gif

@@Elle get ready to lock this thread the second Lana tweets "oops the shop is back and running! just a lil fluke! album coming in a little x"

This is bitter lmao

Also source code can be a goldmine to anyone bored enough. Real CS students know to take frustrations out in variable names  :hooker:  obvs it's not going to have password = pepsipussycola123 but there could be an indication of how long the password page will be up for etc.... lol

it’s not so much bitter as much as it is tea. i’m sure CS professionals wouldn’t just be throwing shit around. professional practise is really important in this industry.

let us have our fun

Fr earlier I had a rare moment of gratitude at being able to be on this website for the launch instead of just watching ig accounts and facebook users who are either shocked to learn her real name is Elizabeth or think it's some big secret. There's something really exciting about the final few weeks of waiting for an album you've been anticipating for so long and even if this doesn't end up being anything it's still fun  :crying5:

locals only

it’s not so much bitter as much as it is tea. i’m sure CS professionals wouldn’t just be throwing shit around. professional practise is really important in this industry.

I'm not going to argue with you, I wasn't on the site when eclipse was, I just thought the wording was a bit condescending. 

locals only

did you make your avi art? if so can you please teach me some techniques it's gorgeous  :flutter:  

it's not mine unfortunately! it's a painting by yue minjun but yeah he paints his faces so oily/glossy it's amazing  :w8ing:

kySyfQZ.jpg

some of y’all really love to be bothered/pissed off all the time for the most minuscule reasons. trust me when i say you look like an ass. :smokeney:

anyway i learned a lot about things in code from googling stuff up and it’s nice when i don’t ever get to do that in my own field. :hooker: