Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

To say never would be stupid. Of course you can get some things but it just depends. In something like an album rollout though where she’s notorious for leaks they probably wouldn’t risk anything. It’s probably an extreme NDA with details like that in the programmers contract so they don’t fuck over the album rollout by being sloppy.

As I said to him, sometimes people leave Easter eggs and stuff but most professional coders wouldn’t just leave shit lying around. That’s a fast track for getting sued.

Okay, let us leave it at just that then.

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

i don’t think anyone was saying whoever did the web design was dumb enough to NOT hide the password, it shows as “hidden” and you can’t edit the code on that page specifically

i think it was more about the condescending nature that you were essentially agreeing with/allowing of the “im a smart ass and all of you looking at the source code are wasting your time!!!! dumbasses!!! yeehaw” bc again most people, myself included, were having fun w it and were looking for things OTHER than password. which so far we’ve got a countdown and a font which is better than what we started with— nothing.

yee love how it never matters how nice I am.

Hennyways, ANY info regarding the album or the site won’t just be left around. It’s a fun thing, yeah, but anything major won’t be left unless they want you to see it or it’s already public info - IE the rough release date (two months). That’s just kind of the facts I guess? I mean he’s not exactly wrong is he?

Can someone explain why people bother trying to find this out? lol you're not going to... I need to leave this thread until tomorrow for my own sanity lol see you gays tomorrow.

this cursed site had fans offering sexual favors to target workers to get their hands on UV early back in the day. it's the messy energy we need to preserve and cultivate  :tommy:

kySyfQZ.jpg

My former crackhead uncle who is not former anymore, who also works at nasa & has a partirme at urban outfitters just told me that the NFR box set comes with the al boom, the poetry book, a t shirt that smells like mothballs in a shit stain brown color (to match the vinyl) & a breed your own worms started pack. Preorders will go up tomorrow

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Why am I staring at and refreshing the password page every minute as if there's a huge reveal coming  :flop:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

May the poetry book never see the light of day

Amen

she probably already released like three copies in a sketchy coffee shop in west hollywood and called it a day

kySyfQZ.jpg

yee love how it never matters how nice I am.

Hennyways, ANY info regarding the album or the site won’t just be left around. It’s a fun thing, yeah, but anything major won’t be left unless they want you to see it or it’s already public info - IE the rough release date (two months). That’s just kind of the facts I guess? I mean he’s not exactly wrong is he?

i didn’t say anything about you being nice or not sis i was just talking about the context of what you were agreeing with....... which has nothing to do with your personality.

and again, last time i’m gonna mention it, i think everyone KNOWS that the password isn’t going to be sitting in there in the first line of code. i’m not going to repeat what i just said about it in my last post and how it’s fun to other people. you can agree with eclipse but i think it’s a silly and condescending thing to say when 99% of everyone is looking for something fun. it’s a fansite. if people want to do something and type in all caps about it then this is literally the time and place to do it. i’m done talking about this.

she probably already released like three copies in a sketchy coffee shop in west hollywood and called it a day

WHY WOULD U SAY THIS OMG

Watch lana go on live and just say that there is about 10 copies around l.a book shops 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif